Pages:
Author

Topic: I have a project, I expect your support. You can be a partner. - page 2. (Read 368 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Really hard to persuade investors when you put so little info about your project. What's the name? How exactly will it work? What's the competitive advantage compared to other products if there is any? From what you've posted I see little to no reason for people to lend you their money.

Even if you can do a face-to-face meeting, how will it guarantee that you can pay their money back? Maybe build an MVP first before you start asking for investment. Even if you send an e-mail to a VC I doubt they will look at your project at the moment.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I will quote it here, I think you should close that topic in the Lending section. You won't get a loan just like that, because you have an idea and a registered domain. The reason: you are a newbie here and no one can trust you. From what you wrote, there are no indications of when you could repay the loan.
Also, again you didn't write anything about what will be on your site. Finish your site or even be close to finishing it, then come back and try to find investors.

I have a project, can we be a partner or provide a loan?

First of all, my Project Details -

1-Mobile Version - International Language Supported
2- Project Special Software Forum Site
3- BTC and ETH Supported Forum Site Setup
4- Development Customization and Launching the Project
5-Building a Respected Community

I Bought a Special Domain Name for the Project I Mentioned Above
There will be a superior effect on google search words -

We can support this project, give a loan or become a partner. First of all, a face-to-face meeting will be held. If these decisions are positive, the transactions will take place.

Our site is under construction. Mobile software is out.

Required Update I did it on the site.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I will quote it here, I think you should close that topic in the Lending section. You won't get a loan just like that, because you have an idea and a registered domain. The reason: you are a newbie here and no one can trust you. From what you wrote, there are no indications of when you could repay the loan.
Also, again you didn't write anything about what will be on your site. Finish your site or even be close to finishing it, then come back and try to find investors.

I have a project, can we be a partner or provide a loan?

First of all, my Project Details -

1-Mobile Version - International Language Supported
2- Project Special Software Forum Site
3- BTC and ETH Supported Forum Site Setup
4- Development Customization and Launching the Project
5-Building a Respected Community

I Bought a Special Domain Name for the Project I Mentioned Above
There will be a superior effect on google search words -

We can support this project, give a loan or become a partner. First of all, a face-to-face meeting will be held. If these decisions are positive, the transactions will take place.

Hello, I have been following for a long time. I bought a private domain name. A site will be established. The first income of the site will be advertisements. If you are thinking of becoming an investor, you can contact me.

You bought a domain and?
Do you think that investors are really throwing money around and can't wait for someone to create a domain in order to invest?

Not a Blog Site, but a Forum Site with Mobile Application - Related to ETH BTC

You definitely have to give more details about the purpose and function of your site because the forum + mobile application gives a lot of room for guessing.
If you really want investors, you will have to work much harder to present your idea.

First of all, thank you for your good questions. I have clarified this issue. You can review it here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62911268
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Hello, I have been following for a long time. I bought a private domain name. A site will be established. The first income of the site will be advertisements. If you are thinking of becoming an investor, you can contact me.

You bought a domain and?
Do you think that investors are really throwing money around and can't wait for someone to create a domain in order to invest?

You definitely have to give more details about the purpose and function of your site because the forum + mobile application gives a lot of room for guessing.
If you really want investors, you will have to work much harder to present your idea.
Why would you need an investor if the income source of your site is from ads?

So how this investor will benefit from investing in your site?
Actually, you won't be able to earn much on ads to newly created sites and if it is a blog it takes a few months before you can drive good traffic.
You don't need investors for this kind of business you can solo the revenue of your blog unless you want to fool investors to a scam.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
Why would you need an investor if the income source of your site is from ads?

So how this investor will benefit from investing in your site?
Actually, you won't be able to earn much on ads to newly created sites and if it is a blog it takes a few months before you can drive good traffic.
You don't need investors for this kind of business you can solo the revenue of your blog unless you want to fool investors to a scam.

Pages:
Jump to: