Pages:
Author

Topic: I have a ready platform (100%), Looking for investors - page 2. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I think you will be better to show the current progress of your platform to attract the investors interest into your project, completed also by some whitepaper or comprehensive description of your project for well understanding from investors.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
85% ready
I am building a free messaging reseller platform. There is non all over the internet, and i will be building this using Blockchain technologies.

Platform is almost ready, am already building my team.

Investors will also benefit from this very interesting project. Please leave me with your Skype for more info, also ready to show you a demo.

Im quite confused or curious about that messaging reseller platform. Is this the same like on messaging apps or programs ? since it do have reseller word i dont have much clue on how it works.
You are searching for investors right? It would be more ideal if you would post it publicly so that the community will able to understand on what is your project all about and you might able to find that investor that you are looking for depending if they would able to see a potential of your project. Hows that?

Yeah, great. Messaging platform like Bulk sms like Clickatell

Yeah, am ready to answer any question asked. Demo will soon be available
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I am building a free messaging reseller platform. There is non all over the internet, and i will be building this using Blockchain technologies.

Platform is almost ready, am already building my team.

Investors will also benefit from this very interesting project. Please leave me with your Skype for more info, also ready to show you a demo.

Im quite confused or curious about that messaging reseller platform. Is this the same like on messaging apps or programs ? since it do have reseller word i dont have much clue on how it works.
You are searching for investors right? It would be more ideal if you would post it publicly so that the community will able to understand on what is your project all about and you might able to find that investor that you are looking for depending if they would able to see a potential of your project. Hows that?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0
Hi! I can help with promotion!
I am building a free SMS reseller platform. There is non all over the internet!
The platform is almost ready, am already building my team.

Investors will also benefit from this very interesting project. Please leave me with your Skype or Whats App or Telegram for partnership info..

BETA VERSION IS OUT.

EDITED

https://freeresell.com/images/new/view.jpeg

Only one investor who really shares this dream.
Pages:
Jump to: