Pages:
Author

Topic: I Have A Unique & Awesome Idea For a New Bitcoin Website, But I Need Help. - page 2. (Read 1202 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
I think it would be a problem that you only have an idea as your asset. Not having anything else would really be hard to execute your idea. Probably what you should do is that you find a partner that has either assets to invest in the idea or find some programmer that would create your idea. Then probably if you have everything planned out then create a proposal that you can present to the community so you can create an IPO of your idea.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
If you don't think you have enough skill to create this website than you better hire someone good at creating website but make it clear to him/her that what you need exactly. You can hire good web designer and developer in freelancer.

But if you don't like to spend for developer and think that you can make it yourself, than you can try to create and test it in your local server/your computer you don't need to have domain or have to pay for hosting just to test your site when you are developing it. I am using Xampp server to host test site in my computer for testing purposes you can try them, better to test first before you open site for public.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Firstly, you should find potential investors and then pitch to them your idea. Or you can choose to acquire the knowledge you need to make your "unique & awesome" business idea a reality first then build it up yourself. Don't buy a domain and hosting yet until you have a solid plan and investments.

We don't have much to say or suggest because you did tell us what's your idea about (even though your post is so long).

(Sorry for the self-promotion, if you'd like to pitch you idea and ask for investment, you can do so at TBZ's Raise Investment (external link)).

I can't suggest him to find an investor for this early stage, his site doesn't guarantee to earn fast success if he can habe investor beside him and i doubt his legitimacy and sick to see som newbie who's offering that, and the only thing he must do for now is to became more informative to tell some proper details about this plan and he must have fundings for here own and make his site successfull first before asking some investors to invest at him so that people have assurance that they can earn and will not be scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Firstly, you should find potential investors and then pitch to them your idea. Or you can choose to acquire the knowledge you need to make your "unique & awesome" business idea a reality first then build it up yourself. Don't buy a domain and hosting yet until you have a solid plan and investments.

We don't have much to say or suggest because you did tell us what's your idea about (even though your post is so long).

(Sorry for the self-promotion, if you'd like to pitch you idea and ask for investment, you can do so at TBZ's Raise Investment (external link)).
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So like I said, I Have A Unique & Awesome Idea For a New Bitcoin Website, But I Need any help, advise, tips I can get.

So without going into to much detail, my idea could be considered as a trading/gambling website, but it definitely has skill involved.  And I would say the skill aspect definitely out weights the gambling aspect in terms of how profitable people are. 

What I need to know is how would I go about creating this website.  I have been thinking about trying to make it myself, but I don't think I have enough knowledge to make the website how I am picturing it in my head.  Do I hire some one?  I am definitely willing to learn how to make it so it is a high quality site and accurately reflects my vision for it.  I don't know if I should pay for a domain and hosting, and try to go from there, or what.  So as you might be able to tell, I'm a little lost and not sure which direction I should go from here.

I am determined to make this site a reality, no matter what it takes, the reasons being is I really do think it could be a big one, there's nothing else even close to it out there right now, it has a ton of potential for myself as well as everyone who goes to it to make a lot of money  Grin

But if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.  Even if you want to work on it with me, let me know that as well.  Like I said, I am determined to make this happen, so I am open to doing whatever I can to do so.  I will be looking forward to what you guys have to say.  And if you want to talk to me personally and not reply to the OP you can email me at [email protected] or hit me up on jabber at [email protected].  Email is probably better, but either one is fine.  Or you can go to my profile, and there are other ways of getting ahold of me there.  Thanks again for helping! Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: