Pages:
Author

Topic: I have access to electricity with 0 cost, need someone to invest in a farm - page 3. (Read 3915 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who is going to pay the electricity bill? There isn't zero cost, someone is going to pay this and if you are cheating someone to start your mining farm there aren't any guarantees for investors...
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Thank you for your reply,  I just have this idea and if someone wants to invest the funds of course we will find and sign all the necessary documents, everything to be guaranteed and for sure face to face meeting will happen 100 %. 

if you can suggest me smth more to find investor easier will be super good  Cool Cool Cool Cool

You should try approaching some of the big miners... I know they consider external projects. Why is the electricity zero cost??
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Thank you for your reply,  I just have this idea and if someone wants to invest the funds of course we will find and sign all the necessary documents, everything to be guaranteed and for sure face to face meeting will happen 100 %. 

if you can suggest me smth more to find investor easier will be super good  Cool Cool Cool Cool
As being said above it would really be hard for you to find an investor here on this forum.Why wont seek investors near in your place? People wont really decide to meet you up in your place unless if it resides nearly and I would like to ask where you do get that 0 electricity cost? Nothing in this world do have free electricity and everything has its own price.If that energy came on other people then its not totally free.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Unless you can provide some form of investment guarantees, it s going to be extremely hard for you to make this happen. Would you invest money across half of the globe and let someone you ve never met manage it? Still, good luck.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hi guys, I have electricity with zero cost and building where we can make a farm (building needs to be reorganized).  I'm new around this topic but researched a lot past 2 days and finally got conclusion that's mining is only profitable with very low or 0 cost electricity so it's nice opportunity  Grin Grin. If someone is interested please let me know. I'm thinking about investment under 50k from the beginning and if everything goes well then we go big  Cool Cool

I'll appreciate if you tell me any other useful places to post all about this

P.S Country : Georgia.  (bitfury invested 100 mln here for building megafarm  Shocked Shocked Shocked)
Pages:
Jump to: