Pages:
Author

Topic: I have BTC. Need to find Paypal fund - page 2. (Read 659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001
February 25, 2020, 07:46:52 AM
Continue to need paypal in bulk. Please contact me via telegram to negotiate  Smiley Smiley Smiley

not use messenger

private message here with ur paxful profile link

or can deal on forum

send first even small amount each time

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 24, 2020, 04:28:51 PM
Continue to need paypal in bulk. Please contact me via telegram to negotiate  Smiley Smiley Smiley
February 09, 2020, 12:07:14 AM
I have large amounts of BTC daily. I want to exchange with Paypal. If you meet my needs. Please contact me via telegram @Sellercoin92

You agree to send first bitcoin and also we can use forum escrow for bitcoin? you will send bitcoin to escrow i send paypal to you and after escrow send bitcoin to me. And you want do on rate 1:1?

Seriously, this is risky on so many levels on both sides, both the buyer and the seller. PayPal doesn't like bitcoin quite honestly and a slightest of their assumption, an boom, PayPal account suspend. And PayPal funds are always risky for the chargebacks, not saying you will chargeback but the risks of huge funds isn't worth :/ my two cents Smiley
I will use 3rd party to broker transactions. Those with paypal money will have to verify with me. Thanks for the suggestions
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
February 08, 2020, 12:58:54 PM
I have large amounts of BTC daily. I want to exchange with Paypal. If you meet my needs. Please contact me via telegram @Sellercoin92

You agree to send first bitcoin and also we can use forum escrow for bitcoin? you will send bitcoin to escrow i send paypal to you and after escrow send bitcoin to me. And you want do on rate 1:1?

Seriously, this is risky on so many levels on both sides, both the buyer and the seller. PayPal doesn't like bitcoin quite honestly and a slightest of their assumption, an boom, PayPal account suspend. And PayPal funds are always risky for the chargebacks, not saying you will chargeback but the risks of huge funds isn't worth :/ my two cents Smiley
Activity: 14
February 08, 2020, 11:31:23 AM

February 08, 2020, 10:53:52 AM

I can provide paypal funds

right now 450 USD paypal balance ready

waiting for you
Contact me via telegram. thank
legendary
Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001
February 08, 2020, 10:46:55 AM

I can provide paypal funds

right now 450 USD paypal balance ready

waiting for you
February 08, 2020, 10:23:06 AM
Hello
I've PayPal funds
I need BTC
Can you do it?
of course. But I need large quantities and often
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2020, 10:17:20 AM
Hello
I've PayPal funds
I need BTC
Can you do it?
February 08, 2020, 10:16:04 AM
Done
Pages:
Jump to: