Pages:
Author

Topic: I HAVE LOST MY PHONE! - page 2. (Read 8628 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 05, 2016, 01:35:01 AM
What is the current status?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 02:08:08 PM
I wish you could have given it to me rather than losing it . I have never lost even a single phone and you must be wearing formal pants. What was the name of the metro station you are talking about ? Well all I can say now is you should report here :

http://www.3gadgets.com/report-lost-gadgets/
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
March 21, 2016, 07:20:40 AM
I also lost my phone 2 Month back , when i was coming back to my home from temple and someone stole my phone from my pocket. Still now my phone not found neither Culprit caught.
Although , I got my same numbers back with full balance without any charge.  (Duplicate sim card)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 10, 2016, 01:37:57 AM
Show them some authority of power.They only bends toward power.Afterall its India.
Activity: 64
March 10, 2016, 01:34:48 AM
Yes it is hard to trace the location of your phone, have you node done the insurance earlier of your phone??                             todaypk
fmovies
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 10, 2016, 01:12:37 AM
its very hard to trace phone location...
even hackers can not trace phone location so easily.
if u have link in police. then their cyber cell team can locate your phone easily nd shortly.
so contect to police for help.
Activity: 70
November 14, 2015, 12:27:01 PM
Today I have lost my love, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge of 32GB (Gold Platinum Color). While I was returning home, someone pickpocketed it at a congested metro station! Cry Unfortunately I turned off my internet connection as I was in a subway and thus couldn't track it neither via Samsung's tracker nor via Google's Android Manager! I went to the local police station but they aren't cooperating at all (thanks to our Indian Police - The Lazy Lumps Angry ) They said, they can only block my sim card and provide me a new one with the same number and nothing more than that! Sad

I'm going to share the details I have of my device, so can anyone (especially hackers in this forum) help me out in anyways possible? I'll reward him with a lump sum of Bitcoins if he can help me out in finding it's current location!

Model No => SM-G925IZDAINS (INDIAN)

IMEI => 359670/06/313353/9

S/N => RZ8G400E0MR

These is all I have afterall Cry

Please try to share this info in all "true" hacking forums you know exists!

I'll be highly grateful if I get my lover back anyhow Smiley I'll reward him with a lump sum of BTC!
Pages:
Jump to: