Pages:
Author

Topic: I Have No Idea What I'm Doing - page 2. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
AwesomeDice.net
January 14, 2014, 11:55:04 AM
Hi,

I'm joining because I want to get involved in this community. It intrigues me, but I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I have the Coinye Wallet and DogeCoin Wallet. I've been gathering coins through faucets, but I really want to figure out the whole mining aspect of cryptocurrency. I'm a real idiot, so any help is appreciated. Love the community here.

<3
Do Coinye and Doge coin have any new features compared to Bitcoin?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 14, 2014, 11:50:39 AM
Кaк мoжнo Биткoин зapaбoтaть? Ecть cпocoбы? нe интepecyeт мaйнинг, этo вce фyфeлSad(
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
January 14, 2014, 11:48:39 AM
Welcome and good luck!

Google (as well as poking around the forum) is your friend Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 14, 2014, 11:43:07 AM
Hi,

I'm joining because I want to get involved in this community. It intrigues me, but I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I have the Coinye Wallet and DogeCoin Wallet. I've been gathering coins through faucets, but I really want to figure out the whole mining aspect of cryptocurrency. I'm a real idiot, so any help is appreciated. Love the community here.

<3

Spend as much time as you can getting to know cryptocurrencies and mining etc or you're going to have a bad time. This forum is a great resource so use it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 14, 2014, 11:34:17 AM
Hi,

<3
Pages:
Jump to: