Pages:
Author

Topic: I have over 150 bitcointalk accounts - page 2. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
I don't think any "responsible" member needs 150 accounts. Good luck with that.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Whatever you say...
I have been buying accounts since 2016, when it was actually less strict and more than allowed. Only in recent times has it been so frowned upon.
I can sell these accounts with no problem, I am asking how to sell them without harming the forum
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
October 17, 2018, 02:19:21 PM
I don't think any "responsible" member needs 150 accounts. Good luck with that.

I only want fair compensation for the money I spent on these accounts, I do not want to harm the forum. I only want to break even on what I spent.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Also i'm pretty sure you've harmed the forum already by "farming"(SPAMMING!) it with 150 accounts....? You probably churned out a million one-liners which are absolutely cancerous.

EDIT;

I'll leave this thread open, in case some one who actually cares about this forum wants to take the accounts...but right now, i could not care less who gets them.

What a toxic community.
But extorting the entire forum sure as hell isn't toxic  Roll Eyes. - Buy my accounts or i will sell/give them away to scammers/spammers.

Do you have any idea how ludicrous you actually sound?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
I control over 150 bitcointalk accounts. I am looking to sell, but not to an irresponsible buyer.
I only want fair compensation for the money I spent on these accounts, I do not want to harm the forum. I only want to break even on what I spent.
Is there a way to offer these accounts to a responsible member? Or is there no such service and I should just use invites section?
Thank you

edit- obviously no one gives a shit about this fact. I will sell these accounts, and if they dont sell ill just give them away.
fuck this forum. obviously no one actually cares about quality here anymore. I tried to do a good thing and in an instant I got shat on.

I'll leave this thread open, in case some one who actually cares about this forum wants to take the accounts...but right now, i could not care less who gets them.

What a toxic community.
Pages:
Jump to: