Pages:
Author

Topic: I have PayPal balance i want ETH or BTC - page 2. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 07, 2020, 11:55:12 AM
Hello. I have paypal balance, verified account and i want to buy eth fast, maybe btc but i prefer eth for now
My paypal is verified and the funds are in the account balance not from card.

Please send me a msg on telegram if you want to sell me eth btc for paypal. I want to buy 200$ worth of crypto.

my telegram : @marian12022

hi

can exchange small amount 4 eur?

have just 4 EUR worth of btc and want back 5 EUR paypal Friends/Gift Payment

can send first coins ONLY to old trusted forum members with 100% positive green feed backs

OR any others must use escrow until send first even 1 amount each time etc

will provide EU paypal id so better if you also got EU pp as eu to eu paypal account payment free

thanks
Activity: 36
March 07, 2020, 06:39:18 AM
Hello. I have paypal balance, verified account and i want to buy eth fast, maybe btc but i prefer eth for now

Please send me a msg on telegram if you want to sell me eth btc for paypal. I want to buy 200$ worth of crypto.

I interested deal this exchange!

TimesSquareNY is a scammer don't deal with him.

i didnt even deal with anyone why you say this???
March 03, 2020, 03:19:11 AM

Heya, I'm just curious, is there any reason why you're not using exchange platforms? There are many reputable ones out there that support instant transactions and usually its very rapid also. I usually prefer using them over finding random people which of course you'd need to trust them with your money, and sometimes an escrow could be arranged.

For me going down this route its much more complex rather than doing it over exchanges where at least the different platforms have been verified and there will be no need for an escrow or other checks.

i have paypal balance and i want to buy btc or eth with it. can you recommend me a site where i can buy with paypal? i don't know any..
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Telegram @hellymix
March 02, 2020, 04:39:27 PM

TimesSquareNY is a scammer don't deal with him.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
March 02, 2020, 04:05:10 PM

Heya, I'm just curious, is there any reason why you're not using exchange platforms? There are many reputable ones out there that support instant transactions and usually its very rapid also. I usually prefer using them over finding random people which of course you'd need to trust them with your money, and sometimes an escrow could be arranged.

For me going down this route its much more complex rather than doing it over exchanges where at least the different platforms have been verified and there will be no need for an escrow or other checks.
Activity: 82
March 02, 2020, 03:39:06 PM

March 02, 2020, 03:04:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: