Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 17. (Read 4791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What project did you participate in the bounty company? Everything depends on this. But even taking into account the fact that the project may not be very successful, the price of tokens can still be low at the moment, since all tokens are tied to the price and in most cases tied to the price of Ethereum.

Yes it is important to know about the status of the project, if the project is a good one, then no doubt that we should wait for some time so that the price increases too much, in fact some time when a coin is added in an exchange people start buying there and therefore the price reach to the moon, so it depend on the successfulness of a project, that how much a project is successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
What project did you participate in the bounty company? Everything depends on this. But even taking into account the fact that the project may not be very successful, the price of tokens can still be low at the moment, since all tokens are tied to the price and in most cases tied to the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
if you have reached a price that matches the results of your hard work to get the coin, I suggest selling the coin while the price does not decline, because sometimes the bounty coin will experience a rapid decline, but sometimes it will rise again
in any case, if you participated in the Bounty of the company, then you made a choice on a prospective project. Proceeding from this, this project should be supported and in no case should not sell coins immediately after the end of the company's ico. What storage of coins you must necessarily reward.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
if you have reached a price that matches the results of your hard work to get the coin, I suggest selling the coin while the price does not decline, because sometimes the bounty coin will experience a rapid decline, but sometimes it will rise again
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
If you have received a token, then I recommend that you do the HOLD now and wait for the market. This is not a good time to sell Altcoins, when the market recovers you, can sell them and use them in your daily life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
prices are now very low in the market, so it is worth waiting for an increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It depends on the situation. If the project is good enough I will hold some of the tokens. Also, my decision depends on the market condition.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I think all decisions are in your own hands. when you feel confident that the token you get will go up. you better hold and wait. but I myself prefer to sell. because I feel that the new coin has more risk. I myself am also a gift hunter. and what I do is sell when I feel satisfied with the price of the token I got. and I cannot regret when the token price rises after I make a sale.
Activity: 140
I suggest to you just hold your token don't sell now because the token price now is not good or other words is low price an wait until the token price must be good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I thinkit depends on who you're.
A you a weak hand that sales off at the slightest fear of uncertainty and Doubt (FUD)

or

Are you a strong investor that knows his / her Onus about the crypto currency and knows that this is the right period to buy more cryptos at a cheap and sell off when they recover,

Choose what reflects your personality and abide by it.

The strength of the cryptomarket lies in the diversity of the membership
Activity: 182
I think you should go through the website of that company of which you have got the tokens.  Take the knowledge  from the internet that hows the project going on. You should also consult a good trader about that coin he will tell you weather to sell or keep that tokens.  Then only take some decision of selling that coin or holding them for some time.
Activity: 30
Well, no one knows what the future of that token might be. What will it become. It could be getting better or getting worse. You should be able to make up your mind and decide. You can start by searching their company history and their track record.
Activity: 101
i think you can make your decision from this,,firstly it depends on kind of token you got ,,their are some coins that needs to sell out immediately you got them,,and their are some that needs to hold because of their potentiallity,,so make a wise decision before regreting your actions
Activity: 52
I suggest that you should keep it.
Activity: 156
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think holding is the best strategy to make a big profit without harmless for the short term. I hope when the market increased the price again, it's will bring you a big profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
If I am in your position, I will sell all the tokens or coins that I have received. Because if it's been sold it will feel paid off by what we do with the bounty campaign. I feel happy if it is sold rather than waiting for uncertain prices later.
Activity: 84
This is an extremely difficult question. If you are not good at making decisions, the healthiest thing would be to buy btc. at least the money is safe until you understand the markets.
Activity: 56
Helper
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
Don't sell now, If you sell now, you will get nothing much , let the token owners complete their projects some of them will be highly successful like a brand and then sell your holdings.

Activity: 93
Search the value of your ICO tokens and the quality which is you need to depends on how much you can sell it but as far as i know no one know when the token take down or up so you should sell it and harvest some token again from this forum or in other website
Activity: 1372
My answer is, if the project is good with a strong team and a large capitalization, then it makes sense to think about the HODL. If not, then most likely after entering the exchange, the price of a coin will go to the bottom
Pages:
Jump to: