Pages:
Author

Topic: I have to verify my blockchain account? - page 2. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
August 02, 2022, 09:59:47 AM
Where are your funds sitting OP? are all of them in your private key wallet/s? asking because there's a 'limited access' tier in their exchange/custodial services where you only have to give basic information with no ID and/or selfie needed. If you've used the said services, some of your funds may still be sitting in their custodial wallets like the trading accounts.

Keep in mind that your backup phrase only covers private key wallets. In case you have some cryptos you can't get out in their custodial wallets/accounts, you'd have to contact the support team about it.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
August 02, 2022, 08:20:48 AM
What is with a cold wallet should I buy one (I saw one producer from Swiss) and deposit my coins on a cold wallet?

So I would be independent and they are safe right?

Hardware wallets and cold wallets do not have debit card withdrawals. You can only send and receive coins from those wallets.

What do you want to achieve? Do you want to withdraw your coins to the debit card or do you want to send and receive coins?

Withdrawing coins to a debit card always required KYC except in p2p exchange.

In this case the Coins are offline and safe right?

And when I lose the Device I only need the Seed with 24 Words?

Thank You!
Yes
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
August 02, 2022, 08:18:52 AM
In this case the Coins are offline and safe right?

And when I lose the Device I only need the Seed with 24 Words?

Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
August 02, 2022, 08:14:20 AM
What is with a cold wallet should I buy one (I saw one producer from Swiss) and deposit my coins on a cold wallet?

Blockchain.com hardware wallet is just a ledger nano with a different color.

In my opinion,  it is better to buy ledger nano directly from their website:
https://ledger.com/

Another good alternative is https://trezor.io

hardware wallet are very safe and easy to use.
you don't need to make any kyc to use the wallet, only if you want to make swaps and use exchange services using third party applications
August 02, 2022, 08:08:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
August 02, 2022, 05:49:05 AM
I store them only there and sometimes I get new btc but not in high amount.

When I want do spend them I send it to my Debit card from other companies and withdraw or pay with it.

You will definitely have to submit KYC to use their debit cards, because blockchain.com is required by law to keep customer data on their card users.

A national ID should be good enough, should at least demonstrate which country you live.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 02, 2022, 05:48:02 AM
Try talking to their customer support to ascertain what services you're limited from and decide if you need to verify or not.

From what I know their customer support is too slow and useless for most users.

I don't use blockchain.com, I've used it a (very) little in the past. But doesn't blockchain.com allow to get the wallet seed? Can't that blockchain.com wallet get recovered into Electrum?
That's what I would do: get Electrum from electrum.org, verify the download, recover the wallet into Electrum and benefit of my bitcoin without KYC. Ideally I'd create a completely new wallet too and move my funds there (so my wallet seed is no longer linked to blockchain.com). And, if the funds are big, please consider buying a hardware wallet and sending them there.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
August 02, 2022, 05:37:24 AM
I don't use Blockchain.com to store funds or anything, but today I'm trying to get some information about some of the terms that users must comply with to access services on the site.

There are 6 points of agreement that you may need to know, and maybe you should read this. One of them I quote here: https://www.blockchain.com/legal/terms

2.4 In order to use some of the Services, you will need to satisfy an onboarding process, along with our Compliance Program. For example, we may have to verify your identity or source of funds, or ask you for additional information. We may request personally identifiable information such as network address, name, email, address, telephone number, date of birth, taxpayer identification or social security number, official government-issued photo identification, and bank account information or other information we may reasonably deem helpful in satisfying our risk management or legal obligations. In providing this information to us, you represent that it is accurate and you agree to update your User Account and/or Wallet Account information promptly, but in no event later than 14 days following any change in your information. If you fail to provide us with needed information, or keep your information updated, some Services may not be available to you (and you might not be able to access your funds).

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
August 02, 2022, 04:52:56 AM
can you click on receive and see your wallet ID? Or do you have to verify.

The verification popup re-appeared when I clicked on the receive button, but I simply closed the popup and I was able to view my wallet address.

August 02, 2022, 04:21:26 AM
I store them only there and sometimes I get new btc but not in high amount.

When I want do spend them I send it to my Debit card from other companies and withdraw or pay with it.

I logged into my blockchain.com wallet after years of not using it just to check.

Saw a popup window asking me to submit verification, but it seems to be for the exchange arm of blockchain.com(if you're planning on using it). I simply closed the window, and it seems like I can still use the wallet normally.

can you click on receive and see your wallet ID? Or do you have to verify.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
August 02, 2022, 04:12:35 AM
I'm using the blockchain.com app and now I have to verify my account. Do you have the same?

Normally I could receive and send coins now I have to verify my account.
Do you use it to store your coins or to exchange? The platform is not highly recommended by users and there are better options both for storage and exchanging.

Try talking to their customer support to ascertain what services you're limited from and decide if you need to verify or not.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
August 02, 2022, 04:03:04 AM
I logged into my blockchain.com wallet after years of not using it just to check.

Saw a popup window asking me to submit verification, but it seems to be for the exchange arm of blockchain.com(if you're planning on using it). I simply closed the window, and it seems like I can still use the wallet normally.
August 02, 2022, 03:30:28 AM
Hey guys,

I'm using the blockchain.com app and now I have to verify my account. Do you have the same?

Normally I could receive and send coins now I have to verify my account.

I decided to buy an offline Stick so I can decide when I want to use them etc.

Currently I have limited Access and Blockchain want that I make KYC and have full access.

Let me know.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: