Pages:
Author

Topic: I have Traveled on all Thailand and Spending only Crypto! - page 2. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Hello Bitcointalk Community,

We're excited to introduce you to USDT-THB.com, a revolutionary crypto exchange service that's changing the game in Thailand. We've listened to your feedback and have designed a platform that prioritizes speed, convenience, and user privacy.

Why Choose USDT-THB.com?

Speed: We know time is of the essence in the crypto world. That's why our platform is built to provide the fastest transactions possible. Don't just take our word for it - our users on Bitcointalk have praised our speed time and time again!

No KYC: We respect your privacy. With USDT-THB.com, you don't need to go through a lengthy KYC process. Start trading right away!

Withdraw Cash from Any ATM: No card? No problem! With USDT-THB.com, you can withdraw your funds in cash from any ATM in Thailand. It's as easy as it sounds!

We're committed to making your crypto trading experience as smooth as possible. To help you get started, we've prepared a comprehensive video guide and step-by-step tutorials. Stay tuned for the links!

Join us at USDT-THB.com and experience the future of crypto trading today!

BTC

Here are few videos and guides:
General video: https://youtu.be/ysnYMq6iqKY
Guide how to withdraw cash from any ATM in Thailand: https://medium.com/@decentrathai/how-to-exchange-crypto-to-thai-baht-cash-in-thailand-for-5-minutes-c56f91b579ae
Guide how to pay with crypto in Thailand: https://medium.com/@decentrathai/how-to-pay-with-crypto-in-thailand-c60fccbc9046
You should not be disturbed by the large number of negative replies and members' doubts because Newbie accounts cause many frauds in the forum, so it is natural for members to be careful.

As a new service provider, you must first gain the trust of the community in order for your service to succeed, so you must provide all the guarantees that make you gain the trust of the users.

Positive reviews by trusted members who have tried the service are very important to gain trust.

Thank you for your clarification and advice!
For sure - I'm asking some users to write a comment here. BTW not all of them want to do it and most of them are newbies (as me) on this forum. We will succeed for sure!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
You should not be disturbed by the large number of negative replies and members' doubts because Newbie accounts cause many frauds in the forum, so it is natural for members to be careful.

As a new service provider, you must first gain the trust of the community in order for your service to succeed, so you must provide all the guarantees that make you gain the trust of the users.

Positive reviews by trusted members who have tried the service are very important to gain trust.
Hey guys,

I've been in Thailand for couple months now and used usdt-thb.com's services several times and here's my little review of how it's been working for me so far.

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm currently in a situation where I'm able to get USDT but incapable to withdraw it to any of my FIAT bank accounts through Binance, Coinbase etc., because I'm unable to verify myself without travelling back to my home country.

I did a bit of googling and first found this website: https://www.globimmo.net/en/bitcoin/koh-samui/5cad9116214a69443e00000f.crypto and got a telegram contact of Ant R from there. After a short discussion with him I was in belief that I'd be able to do F2F exchange and I was like cool, I'm able to get some cash once I travel to Koh Samui (at the time I was in Bangkok).

When I finally ended up in Koh Samui I did google about the services again and ended up finding usdt-thb.com instead of the previous website. I contacted them through Telegram and learned about the cardless withdrawal instead of F2F exchange, this got my alarm bells ringing because we all know how much of scamming there's going around in the crypto space.

Well, I looked into the cardless withdrawals and I was like fine, let's at least try this one out. I started with a 1,000 THB withdrawal, something that I was willing to lose in case it'd end up being a scam. This went smoothly, didn't have any problems there. However, knowing that I'd need to pay gas fees etc. I had to increase the amounts I'd be cashing out at once in order to make it somewhat reasonable when it comes to extra costs. I increased the amount from 1,000 THB to 10,000 THB and did several of 10,000 THB withdrawals - all of them were fine even though I had this scam feeling in the back of my head pretty much every time, especially since couple times it took like 10 minutes for them to send over my cardless withdrawal details.

Ever since then I've withdrawn bigger amounts at once in order to save in gas fees and to save my time as well. In total I've withdrawn around $7,000 worth of THB through the service and they've gained my trust. Will definitely use the service in the future too.

And yes, they've asked me to leave a review in this thread which I'm happy to do since I've been able to save my FIAT and spend USDT without a hassle, and continue being here in Thailand! Smiley

Thanks.

Hey mate!
Appreciate it a lot. Detailed not only for technical but even emotional side of the process.

Thanks a lot! Hope to make x100 exchange amount with you!

All the best!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I've been in Thailand for couple months now and used usdt-thb.com's services several times and here's my little review of how it's been working for me so far.

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm currently in a situation where I'm able to get USDT but incapable to withdraw it to any of my FIAT bank accounts through Binance, Coinbase etc., because I'm unable to verify myself without travelling back to my home country.

I did a bit of googling and first found this website: https://www.globimmo.net/en/bitcoin/koh-samui/5cad9116214a69443e00000f.crypto and got a telegram contact of Ant R from there. After a short discussion with him I was in belief that I'd be able to do F2F exchange and I was like cool, I'm able to get some cash once I travel to Koh Samui (at the time I was in Bangkok).

When I finally ended up in Koh Samui I did google about the services again and ended up finding usdt-thb.com instead of the previous website. I contacted them through Telegram and learned about the cardless withdrawal instead of F2F exchange, this got my alarm bells ringing because we all know how much of scamming there's going around in the crypto space.

Well, I looked into the cardless withdrawals and I was like fine, let's at least try this one out. I started with a 1,000 THB withdrawal, something that I was willing to lose in case it'd end up being a scam. This went smoothly, didn't have any problems there. However, knowing that I'd need to pay gas fees etc. I had to increase the amounts I'd be cashing out at once in order to make it somewhat reasonable when it comes to extra costs. I increased the amount from 1,000 THB to 10,000 THB and did several of 10,000 THB withdrawals - all of them were fine even though I had this scam feeling in the back of my head pretty much every time, especially since couple times it took like 10 minutes for them to send over my cardless withdrawal details.

Ever since then I've withdrawn bigger amounts at once in order to save in gas fees and to save my time as well. In total I've withdrawn around $7,000 worth of THB through the service and they've gained my trust. Will definitely use the service in the future too.

And yes, they've asked me to leave a review in this thread which I'm happy to do since I've been able to save my FIAT and spend USDT without a hassle, and continue being here in Thailand! Smiley

Thanks.
Had a great 2P2 btc to cash experience in Koh Samui.

Very legit.

Hey mate! Thanks a lot! Was nice to meet you here! Have a nice rest of the trip!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Had a great 2P2 btc to cash experience in Koh Samui.

Very legit.
localcoinswap?

I've just signed in there. Is it real and legit? Did you use it?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
localcoinswap?
Hey to all, so I'm in Thailand and I have used someone service to convert crypto to cash, and it was so amazing and fast!
I want to recommend it for everyone who need cash in Thailand for crypto 100% safe!

https://www.globimmo.net/en/bitcoin/phuket/62988315694cea2b7347dc16.crypto#7.88178|98.3329|16

Here is the short guide with video: https://medium.com/@decentrathai/how-to-exchange-crypto-to-thai-baht-cash-in-thailand-for-5-minutes-c56f91b579ae
That title is pretty misleading. I thought this is a thread about OP traveling to Thailand and spending cryptocurrencies everywhere in Thailand and it must be some interesting story and how everyone in Thailand accepts cryptocurrencies as payment for goods and services, it was disappointing to find out after opening the thread that it's nothing more than an advertisement.
Complete letdown so the title is like 100% off!
OP didn't even spend crypto in one single place, or at least he's not talking about it, all he did was found a guy and exchange some cryptos for cash which is like the non-event of the century. Not to mention that suddenly the exact seller coming one day later and starting to advertise more his service doesn't look at all fishy /s
What's even more annoying is that he promotes a service for usdt>fiat, not even bitcoin, so another wave of disappointment.
Exactly, and what about the privacy or even the threat of getting robbed or even killed if you are using a service of a complete stranger when you are travelling alone and no one even know where you are at the time of that exchange? Anything can happen in a country where you are not aware of the things or the culture or how the people actually are.

Even if he managed to get a good service, I doubt if anyone would take that bait and actually use the same service if they are in Thailand in the future. I personally wouldn't dare doing that. I'd rather use a normal exchange shop where I can exchange the currency that I have to the local currency.

Hey. You need to read the following explanation of the service. We didn't meet with OP. All is arranged online and he was withdrawing cash from the ATM (any ATM all over Thailand). It is possible to arrange an offline meeting too but just few locations are available for it now. If you want to use fiat ("normal exchange") - it's up to you and you still will be a part of 99% tourists here.

P.S. Actually I was shocked with your words "getting robbed and being killed". First of all - you are not covered from it everywhere and it is not a matter whether you're changing crypto or fiat. Secondly - you need to check the statistics of incidents in Thai and you will see that it is really safe here.  Third - you need to visit Thai and you will understand the local mindset. I just can recommend you not to spend a lot of time in night bars with girls, drugs and ladyboys and your fortune will stay with you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
That title is pretty misleading. I thought this is a thread about OP traveling to Thailand and spending cryptocurrencies everywhere in Thailand and it must be some interesting story and how everyone in Thailand accepts cryptocurrencies as payment for goods and services, it was disappointing to find out after opening the thread that it's nothing more than an advertisement.
OP didn't even spend crypto in one single place, or at least he's not talking about it, all he did was found a guy and exchange some cryptos for cash which is like the non-event of the century. Not to mention that suddenly the exact seller coming one day later and starting to advertise more his service doesn't look at all fishy /s
What's even more annoying is that he promotes a service for usdt>fiat, not even bitcoin, so another wave of disappointment.
Exactly, and what about the privacy or even the threat of getting robbed or even killed if you are using a service of a complete stranger when you are travelling alone and no one even know where you are at the time of that exchange? Anything can happen in a country where you are not aware of the things or the culture or how the people actually are.

Even if he managed to get a good service, I doubt if anyone would take that bait and actually use the same service if they are in Thailand in the future. I personally wouldn't dare doing that. I'd rather use a normal exchange shop where I can exchange the currency that I have to the local currency.
Hey to all, so I'm in Thailand and I have used someone service to convert crypto to cash, and it was so amazing and fast!
I want to recommend it for everyone who need cash in Thailand for crypto 100% safe!

https://www.globimmo.net/en/bitcoin/phuket/62988315694cea2b7347dc16.crypto#7.88178|98.3329|16

sorry friend, we don't understand what your goal is to make this topic I didn't click on the link you provided but I opened it via scam advisor, there are only 2 of them who review it so I can't believe 100% with the claims you make. and it would be better if there were members from Thailand who verified your claim.

Hey mate. It is not a fault of OP it is my fault as a service provider. I didn't ask anybody to leave a comments there. Actually I didn't know that globimmo has this option.

Right now I have this topic and I will ask my exchange partners to leave their feedback here. At the same time I've launched new web page https://usdt-thb.com and I'll add area for feedback and successful transactions with TXID links to blockchain.

BTW I had no intention to do it because everybody understand that it is no guarantee that these reviews were real and I didn't write it by myself. At the same time I'm not sure that a lot of my partners will want to leave a feedback because one of my features is privacy and "no KYC". Anyway I'll add it to my page because I see that it is real demant for it.

P.S. Thanks a lot to you and to all participants of this topic - it helped me to find out actual problems in my work flow and I'm able to improve it in order to help mass adoption.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

sorry friend, we don't understand what your goal is to make this topic I didn't click on the link you provided but I opened it via scam advisor, there are only 2 of them who review it so I can't believe 100% with the claims you make. and it would be better if there were members from Thailand who verified your claim.
I can confirm that this Service is legit!
Withdraw Money from ATM is easy, you can stay in contact live with the Owner and you get the Code from withdrawing Cash from an ATM in Thailand.
I tested it several times and it worked flawless.

I can also understand that many guys here are very careful, but i myself can confirm it.
Tested it in Bangkok and also in pattaya from different ATM´s.

You forgot one thing, this person is very friendly and the service so quick I was in shock 😲 lol thanks for everything mate!

Thanks guys! Trying to do my best for the convenience of crypto enthusiasts in the Land of Smile! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
Withdraw Money from ATM is easy, you can stay in contact live with the Owner and you get the Code from withdrawing Cash from an ATM in Thailand.

I can also understand that many guys here are very careful, but i myself can confirm it.

You forgot one thing, this person is very friendly and the service so quick I was in shock 😲 lol thanks for everything mate!

But this customer didn't spend any fiat from his bank account of cash that he bring with him from the home country.

You're so sure of what he's doing in Thailand and finances, it almost sounds like you're talking about your own account  Wink

Hey bro!
I'll be glad to offer you and all who are doubting my services here in Thai. Everybody are welcome. And one more - I'll be glad to meet you all in Koh Samui or in Phuket in order to discuss crypto news and so on.

Thank you mate!
Have a great day and hope to see you here!
All the best!
legendary
Activity: 2959
Merit: 1243

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
BTW - don't rely on good reputation here: https://www.playerup.com/accounts/bitcointalkaccount/
It's not so expensive Smiley

it is cheap if the account is member or full member but the price will high if you have high reputation or the rank is Sr. Member to Legendary.

Beside that the OP should provide some photo or video so we all can know that the site or the OP is real
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
It's best to be careful contacting the person @OP refers to as that person is on Telegram.
Not that I suspect him but we know many scammers are looking for their victims from Telegram and we also don't know who he really is.
If someone wants to travel to another place and use or exchange his bitcoins, he must have already exchanged his bitcoins before he started his journey.
And I'm sure that people who have already converted their bitcoin to fiat already have their favorite places even if they don't want to travel anywhere else.
I totally agree with what you said, and regrettably most of newbies on this forum are untrustworthy and scammers, they suddenly post topics then disappear. As you see the majority of threads have been created by newbies and Jr members. We should be aware of them. In addition to that, if you want to travel and convert your crypto safely to cash, simply use P2P trading exchange or platform , there is a plenty of trusted ones such as Binance, Kucoin Bybit and OKX cryptocurrency exchange. Furthermore,do not believe these scammers who post suspicious information and links.
Pages:
Jump to: