Pages:
Author

Topic: I hear de-dollarsotaion over and over again it's funny - page 3. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
It's just funny it seems to me someone who really want to buy our dollars spreading this rumours.
Don't forget one thing in financial world all the news are either fud or FOMO nobody dont give here news just to inform others.

Smart question Will be when we Will see USD Market trading pairs being removed halted or replaced by other currencies?
It's just funny becouse USD still dominance the markets and not any time in future this not going to be changed.

And...brics..nations..china...russia..india...lol..give me brake.... it's joke.
I partially agree with you in your position, but I assure you that it is not a joke, especially since the wave of getting rid of the dollar, or let's say "reducing the use of the dollar" has increased since the economic war reached its climax between China and the United States during Trump's term. However, this global trend has actually started since the sixties of the last century, as evidenced by the unification of Europe's currency to reduce the influence of the dollar and build a stable financial economy.
What I agree with you about is that despite all attempts to adopt alternative currencies or new exchange methods, the dollar still imposes absolute dominance with which it is almost impossible to get rid of it using these alternative means. The evidence for this is that the United States is never affected and does not show any position, and I do not imagine it will remain silent if what is happening threatens the dominance of the dollar, which can be considered one of the most important sources of its power to dominate the world.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
It's just funny it seems to me someone who really want to buy our dollars spreading this rumours.
Don't forget one thing in financial world all the news are either fud or FOMO nobody dont give here news just to inform others.

Smart question Will be when we Will see USD Market trading pairs being removed halted or replaced by other currencies?
It's just funny becouse USD still dominance the markets and not any time in future this not going to be changed.

And...brics..nations..china...russia..india...lol..give me brake.... it's joke.
Pages:
Jump to: