Pages:
Author

Topic: I hope I'm doing the right thing. - page 5. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Jay -
May 06, 2024, 03:17:25 PM
You should never invest if you're not certain of what you're putting your money into. What you shouldn't do is to get into a phase of wanting to learn everything about it or not learning anything cause you think there is too much to learn.

Focus on learning about what's important, why you want to get into Bitcoin, why is it a valuable investment, how much risk can you take on and how can you best secure your bitcoins.

- Jay -
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
May 06, 2024, 03:01:52 PM
How did you guys invest in bitcoin as beginners. What was your experience with the market volatility? A lot of people talk how investing in Bitcoin is good but risky, i don't want to rush to invest  bitcoin. I need to be very sure of what I'm planning to go into. I don't know if I am making the right decision or I'm too sluggish to invest. I'm not really convinced maybe because I don't know much. Do you think this delay is good for me? I believe it is good for one to be  sure and understand anything that involves money.

I'm Sure you already know that there's no investment without any risk, but Bitcoin is a really nice investment expecially one going into it with the mindset of long-term holding. Though doing the process or journey they may be alot of up and down movement in market due to volatility . But still Investing in Bitcoin is still the best , and we are still in the early stage . So you can definitely start accumulating now using one of the common method of accumulating which is by DCAing, purching at any given price interval with a fixed amount of money either weekly or monthly.

I'm pretty sure that you are also going to see the beauty of investing in Bitcoin as time goes, so just try and focus on stashing more quantities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
May 06, 2024, 02:25:59 PM
How did you guys invest in bitcoin as beginners.

I don't invest when i have no idea on what am investing on, so i focus on learning at first, acquire the knowledge, know the risk and also start with little amount i can afford to loose as my first investment.

What was your experience with the market volatility?

The crypto market has always been volatile, you learn to read the chart and know how you can make use of the same opportunity for your own advantage to buy when its dip.

I'm not really convinced maybe because I don't know much. Do you think this delay is good for me? I believe it is good for one to be  sure and understand anything that involves money.

I like the fact that understand you shouldn't go into something you lack idea about, when you have the required knowledge, it will be more clearer to you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
May 06, 2024, 01:56:55 PM
If you do not want to risk, you do not need to invest in bitcoin. Know that bitcoin price can rise or fall. But know that bitcoin price has more chances to increase, I am expecting $100000 next but before this can happen might take time. It is good not to invest than the price to fall and sell and later see the price higher than the price that you bought it. But if you want to hold for a long time, why not just buy than to be afraid.
Activity: 602
Merit: 638
May 06, 2024, 01:53:26 PM
You really have done well to ask questions about what you want to invest in, rather than rushing into what you do not understand. 

It's very true that bitcoin is a good investment choice, but it's also very risky, just like your friend has told you. What makes it risky is the volatile part of it, which is also the same thing that makes it a good investment option. If it's not volatile, you can't see the price moving upwards and downwards. 

But you need to have it in the back of your mind that bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick scheme, so if you finally want to invest in it, you need to use funds that you can afford to risk, and you won't need them anytime soon because you might invest in bitcoin today and tomorrow the price will go down. In short, bitcoin is an investment asset that investors enjoy the benefit of if they can hold it for the long term.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 06, 2024, 01:46:29 PM
How did you guys invest in bitcoin as beginners. What was your experience with the market volatility? A lot of people talk how investing in Bitcoin is good but risky, i don't want to rush to invest  bitcoin. I need to be very sure of what I'm planning to go into. I don't know if I am making the right decision or I'm too sluggish to invest. I'm not really convinced maybe because I don't know much. Do you think this delay is good for me? I believe it is good for one to be  sure and understand anything that involves money.
Pages:
Jump to: