Pages:
Author

Topic: I introduced cryptocurrency to my friends by using DOGECOIN - page 5. (Read 791 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
It's great if you introduce Dogecoin to your friends, even though Dogecoin is cute and affordable to invest in, Dogecoin is a coin that is widely used by gambling sites, the beginning to get to know Altcoin is good you introduce it to your friends, what's more today Dogecoin has an increase in terms of price, that is: if your friend buys about 2-3 weeks that have passed he has already made a profit.

You may want to introduce some other Altcoins to your friends such as ADA, XRP, XLM, XEM etc, may also have good value for the future, so that your friends are convinced that Altcoins have a good opportunity to invest, maybe.
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
Yeah, I do possess a similar circle. If I straightly start explaining Bitcoin, I don't think they will listen to me till the end but if we can explain in a way of their interest, they will not only listed totally but also try to implement what we say. However, if they understood properly, I think routing them to invest in BTC rather than in DOGE will be good for their health.  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Of all cryptocurrencies, why doge? as a crypto enthusiast myself, I love sharing my experiences with Bitcoin and other cryptcies with my friends, I often get to start off my sharing with DOGECOIN rather than Bitcoin, why is it you say? Well since my friends (at least in my circle of friends) know a lot and love doge memes, I then start off the topic by talking about doge and how popular doge is, then I finally start to tackle about dogecoin being an actual digital currency (I decided to say digital currency so they'd have an idea instead of cryptocurrency) and after a short explanation they are then ought to believe with what I'm saying by showing that I am actually earning dogecoins, and after a few months, they've started planning to actually buy dogecoins and see for themselves, it's actually an easier way to make them benefit with cryptocurrency using other cryptocurrency rather than just by relying on Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: