Pages:
Author

Topic: I join 50 bounties - page 13. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 04, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?
Joining 1 good bounty is much more worth then participating in 50 or even 100 bad/scam bounties. Its better to first invest your time in learning about the upcoming projects, the fundamentals behind it. Consider joining a bounty like you are investing in there ICO yourself. If not money, you are putting up a lot of effort and time and this makes you equal to an investor.
It is most reasonable to join several ICO campaigns, in this case you can focus on the project, study it, follow the development of the project, help it develop, and not just blindly make template posts and comments on social networks. If you believe in a project that you are promoting, then other people will be interested in this project and you, as a member of the community of this project, will make a profit.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 04, 2018, 12:15:16 PM
It is very large and breathtaking in my opinion because nowadays more and more cheating projecks and when we follow it will not get payment and it's the same. but if you really can it is not a problem. depending on your own ability or not
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

How did you join 50 bounties with a newbie account? I think you have multiple accounts which is prohibited in the forum. However, just to answer your question, it can be worth it depending on the bounty you have joined. Even if it is just one bounty if it is successful and is tradeable, the effort and patience is worth it.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
October 04, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

50 bounties at one time ? You also mean to say you have many different account? Well I just hope you earn a reasonable amount because of your different campaigns and so much time and effort. There are so many scams just to warn you. Maybe you just choose bounties that are not surely not a scam. Evaluate the campaign first. Insteqd of spending lot of time in lot of bounties but are all scam.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
how can you manage 50 bounty at once ? focus on your quality not quality, optimize your reward, check stakes everytime because bounty manager sometime make mistakes on your stakes. Maximum 20 bounty only
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
I do about the same campaigns at the same time. On the day I spend about 2-3 hours and it does not burden me at all. At the moment, this is the best strategy, because now it’s not at all clear which project will fire. I have a few examples, one of them: I participated in the sparkster bounty and MVLchain bounty, so the sparkster still has locked tokens, and the less popular mvlchain project has already done my x5 and made good money, although I didn’t count much on it .
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 04, 2018, 12:03:08 PM
I should ask why you joined so much first cause I don't think you will be able to really do perform all required of you in a week for all but if you dont cheat , cause I have seen many cheaters using other peoples work to get stakes .
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
I don't think that this is a good idea, because we don't have so much good bounty campaigns right now. Most of them can be scam or you will get really small amount of tokens.
actually i agree with you and it is jot a good idea at all ajd you need to think of the best ways to spend your time and money
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
well in my opinion it does not really matter how many bounties have you joined it ?atters how good they are
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
I don't think that this is a good idea, because we don't have so much good bounty campaigns right now. Most of them can be scam or you will get really small amount of tokens.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 04, 2018, 12:01:10 PM
I think the problem arises because of trying to participate in many projects at the same time. There should be a number of projects to make more contributions to the few projects that need to be done here. If you make the most unnecessary follow-up for all, it gives you very few returns.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
Did you already read all the whitepapers of this projects?
I think 50 is too much to manage and very difficult, specially if you use one single account. Not profitable if you have other work in the real work, too much time consuming and risky to do not do any good bounty of these 50.

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

---- SOON ----

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
it could be, I shared my experience of participating in bounties for more than 75 bounties and if I am not mistaken it is 85 and it is very natural that I feel like staying smart is to divide our time for bounties and other activities if I like that for now I sometimes share my time for bounty and activity, because what is the bounty itself is my side besides I am studying at the university and it is indeed very pleasant.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
Congrats mate! Just pay attention and do not promote scam projects. It is difficult nowadays to find a great bounty and if you can manage them all at once. I wish you the best of luck Smiley At least read the whitepapers of 50 projects, and than promote them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
do campaigns on 50 bounties? What campaign do you do? signature campaign? Do you use 50 different accounts? of course that doesn't make sense
or do you do a social media campaign? which every week you have to make 50 reports on each thread bounty? this method makes sense even though it will take up a lot of your time.
or do you just make a video or blog for a bounty? this is certainly the most reasonable way
Activity: 106
Merit: 28
October 04, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
Joining 50 bounties is not as profitable as you think like everyone said you are just wasting your time. If you can join some article bounties they have bigger stakes and sometimes only few are participating.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 04, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

to bounty? I don't think this time is so profitable anymore
You can share to find other knowledge than to just do a bounty campaign. like me for example, doing crypto trading to get the main advantage. the rest I just did a signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2018, 09:58:34 AM
You are just wasting your time.Cos you are not doing any good for any of the bounty.The bounty rewards should always be a bye product for your participation and not the other way.90% of the bounty tokens you receive after a month or two post listing on exchanges .By that time the tokens value will drop by 90% and you will be left with peanuts. You should have chosen 2 to 3 bounties and spent time promoting them

I don't think that OP can join 50 bounties, 1 bounty is enough you joined all the campaigns inside a bounty, in a bounty, there is a lot of works.
But joining such a huge amount of bounties then I think that the OP is consuming too much time (consuming not wasting) and I doubt he can make a good sleep.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
If you do not work in the real world it might be good, because your free time is very useful. But the shortcomings you may not be able to focus on all the projects you follow. You should also understand what project you are following and what is the purpose?
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 04, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
I certainly could not find information about what kind of bounty the author entered. But I can safely say that the idea is very interesting. It will be very curious to read the report of the author at the moment when at least half of these bounty ends. The result can be very good as well as very bad. We are waiting for the report. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: