Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dumped my IOTAs - page 3. (Read 3272 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The Alt Whisperer
September 10, 2017, 09:35:20 AM
A successful project have the most haters and criticism. The more attention IOTA gets the more victorious it will become in years to come. That's why I bought more IOTA and ready to buy again from dumpers!  Smiley

Believing in scam doesn't moon anythi ng in the exchanger. Monero will prevail and make an alliance with LISK and win scam IOTA and destroy it! You have been warned agaist scam dumper coins IOTA believer will lose dump now while you still can . This has nothing to do with the regulation ICOs but IOTA is a scam and strong hand understand this, that why it's dumpin even more

I keep hearing more and more about the negativity of the IOTA team. This was one of the most exciting "altcoins"  Its a shame i bought in real low so i'm going to HODL still
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 09:16:06 AM
Dumping iota is one of the wisest thing you can do. Many of us pumped and dumped it and now the scam is over. People are moving into a more innovative coins as monero, lisk, ethereums etc. Hope you dump too before it's too late, not fudding just giving an advice to all the strong hand real investors out there, don't become bagholders and fans of a dead projects just saying

You shitty pump and dump traders are the scum of the Earth. You are the reason laws were put in place for Securities. You only stick around for the free money, then jump ship, and could care less about the underlying technology.  You are the reason 600+ alt coins exist, all of them just clones selling catch phrases.

That is the problem with the crypto world now.  It used to be about sticking it to the banks and government, exchanging value without being taxed or paying fees, and without relying on banks and middle men. The technology to move the world forward. But then you scum of the Earth came along, and now its just about buying low and selling high, and then skipping to the next.

Just die.

This is what iota is all about. To make it moon and then dump. too bad it dumped already. and you iota people make are so arrogent you even make death wishes to real investors to make sure they go away and never pump iota. shame
September 10, 2017, 09:14:03 AM
A successful project have the most haters and criticism. The more attention IOTA gets the more victorious it will become in years to come. That's why I bought more IOTA and ready to buy again from dumpers!  Smiley

Believing in scam doesn't moon anythi ng in the exchanger. Monero will prevail and make an alliance with LISK and win scam IOTA and destroy it! You have been warned agaist scam dumper coins IOTA believer will lose dump now while you still can . This has nothing to do with the regulation ICOs but IOTA is a scam and strong hand understand this, that why it's dumpin even more
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
September 10, 2017, 09:03:18 AM
September 10, 2017, 08:36:00 AM
Dumping iota is one of the wisest thing you can do. Many of us pumped and dumped it and now the scam is over. People are moving into a more innovative coins as monero, lisk, ethereums etc. Hope you dump too before it's too late, not fudding just giving an advice to all the strong hand real investors out there, don't become bagholders and fans of a dead projects just saying
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 08:01:55 AM
Byteball is not a blockchain, is a DAGcoin, without PoW or PoS and has much much mature and friendly devs and community.

In fact, CfB the main iota dev has been distastefuly FUDing the Byteball thread since its launch.
Activity: 544
Merit: 507
September 10, 2017, 07:20:27 AM
It is time for everyone to abandon this sad joke of an alt. It follow the scam book, not looking good from my point of view
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 07:08:24 AM
Sir,
I was there when you got banned and when you came back with a new account to threaten a social media campaign to discredit the project.

You have borrowed money on margin the day the market crashed following China news of an ICO crack down. You lost a lot of money that day
and went on a rant accusing everyone of stealing your money. You also filled your posts with homophobic rants and cospiracy theories and got rightfully banned to continue your very offensive  behaviour.

Personally I am glad that an emerging and promising project like IOTA has nothing to do with the likes of you.
Activity: 2
September 09, 2017, 04:58:27 PM
Sold too after reading the AMA on reddit.
God damnit so much immature responses, very unprofessional. I wont hold bags with a team like that to determine my economical outcome
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 09, 2017, 04:46:23 PM
Besides the swearing, how is the technology coming along?

I was wondering who will surmount this scalability hurdle for the blockchain.  I thought it might be Iota or EOS.
Activity: 43
September 09, 2017, 04:24:17 PM
Good call that market is gonna take a big hit. Maybe come say hi to us over at Neo Wink Tongue #HODL Tongue
Merit: 124
September 09, 2017, 04:22:54 PM
IOTA is my favorite coin for long time. A very powerfull project and a good alternative. I wouldnt sell them because it is not yet priced.
Activity: 17
September 09, 2017, 04:06:04 PM
Yea it really is a shame. So much potential for this coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
September 09, 2017, 03:58:41 PM
Actually bought some IOTA today at 56cents then sold at 57 cents after doing some reading... bit dumb of me to not read up first before buying but it turned out alright.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
crypto revolution
September 09, 2017, 03:15:40 PM
I had exactly the same issue with SALT, like the Gestapo.
Not what crypto is about to me.

Thanks for post/feedback on IOTAs.
Activity: 378
September 09, 2017, 02:32:52 PM
You should all read "IOTA Unmoderated thread" from page 52.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
September 09, 2017, 02:29:04 PM
Was about to invest in IOTA, but not after reading your post. Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 02:23:12 PM
Well, you should not buy any coins that have more than 100M total cap or max cap.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 09, 2017, 02:04:51 PM
I dont think it was a good idea to dump your coins just now that we are facing a huge FUD in the whole forum because of regulations.
But i have heard something about the founders of this coin, if that is true, then it is a mess, what kind of leaders are they? I dont hold any IOTA right now, but it looks like a joke from them, i was lucky that i am not investing in there.
But that is why you all have to be carefull about in which coin are you gonna place your funds
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Nucleus.Vision
September 09, 2017, 02:01:27 PM
Not sure if you're trying to spread FUD or whether to take your post seriously. Anyone else here agree with this? Was about to set a few buy orders for IOTA today.
Pages:
Jump to: