Pages:
Author

Topic: I just hacked 3 and scammed 3 members. - page 2. (Read 4347 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
July 22, 2016, 06:10:16 PM
I do not believe someone who has hacked accounts and scammed people would be bold enough to say that publicly, at the risk of getting a permanent ban.

Banned on what grounds? Its not against the rules to scam someone.
You make it sounds as if scamming is a good thing to do.

Im sorry you think so.

Hacked accounts are getting banned though.
I have been reporting hacked accounts and a staff member(not mentioning names) has banned the accounts.
If there is no rule for it, staff members should decide by themselves what is needed to do.

I doubt that an account gets banned just for "its hacked".
Three  accounts that were hacked by robertt were banned, I don't know if they still are banned.
I could provide you proof if you want, since I still have the PM from the staff member. I think the ban was deserves since robertt was going full delusional.

All Im saying is that there is very likely more to it. Otherwise its too easy to get someone banned when no one was actually hacked. Admins (and maybe globals now as well?) also have additional information that might help them decide (like e.g. IP addresses).
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
July 22, 2016, 06:04:30 PM
I do not believe someone who has hacked accounts and scammed people would be bold enough to say that publicly, at the risk of getting a permanent ban.

Im sorry you think so.

I have been reporting hacked accounts and a staff member(not mentioning names) has banned the accounts.
If there is no rule for it, staff members should decide by themselves what is needed to do.

Three  accounts that were hacked by robertt were banned, I don't know if they still are banned.
I could provide you proof if you want, since I still have the PM from the staff member. I think the ban was deserves since robertt was going full delusional.
copper member
July 22, 2016, 06:03:56 PM
That depends. IIRC some hacked accounts have been banned (once the original owner has provided sufficient proof) by staff to prevent their misuse.
I somewhat doubt this is the case with some of these accounts however, since I remember seeing some of then didn't have a staked address.

In which case its just one step in the restoring process and the account is not actually "banned", but rather "locked".
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
July 22, 2016, 06:02:43 PM
That depends. IIRC some hacked accounts have been banned (once the original owner has provided sufficient proof) by staff to prevent their misuse.
I somewhat doubt this is the case with some of these accounts however, since I remember seeing some of then didn't have a staked address.
copper member
July 22, 2016, 06:00:41 PM

Im sorry you think so.

legendary
July 22, 2016, 05:56:15 PM

You make it sounds as if scamming is a good thing to do. Hacked accounts are getting banned though.
copper member
July 22, 2016, 05:52:01 PM

Hacking, maybe?  Although the rule is not written anywhere I doubt it is allowed.

Hacking the forum is actually allowed (as long as you follow some guidelines) and might even get you rewarded. Hacking a user account, e.g. through phishing isnt punished AFAIK. The hacked user may not get the account back, because its unclear who the original owner is.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
July 22, 2016, 05:47:40 PM

Hacking, maybe?  Although the rule is not written anywhere I doubt it is allowed.
I actually thought OP already got banned for this.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 05:35:51 PM
Omg what a stupid user opened this topic.Why you scammed him?You are too stupid to earn money alone or what?You can earn thausands $ per month and more you can earn million $ on internet with your hadwork but no you must scam somebody and stole money because you are stupid and lazy.
copper member
July 22, 2016, 05:29:55 PM

Das
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 22, 2016, 05:24:33 PM
Activity: 267
Merit: 255
July 22, 2016, 01:27:40 PM
I'm done with the hacking.

This is the final message you will receive from me. Just to confirm; I was not using a leak. I was using a SMF vulnerability that allowed me to get into accounts created between a few specific years & some other requirements.

Good day.

Any credibility to this post?

Seems to be a lot of hacks going on. Did no one provide a signed message for these accounts when received as collateral?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 09:20:49 AM
I'm done with the hacking.

This is the final message you will receive from me. Just to confirm; I was not using a leak. I was using a SMF vulnerability that allowed me to get into accounts created between a few specific years & some other requirements.

Good day.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
July 22, 2016, 06:59:09 AM
The admin should really do a force reset of all the passwords, this is going out of controll and need to be stoped right now.
Is it not possible that he simply do a force reset?
The question would be how he could go about doing something like this.
Would he set all the passwords to the same and allow every account on the website to be hacked much easier?
Would he send out user's passwords through E-mail, leaving those without an E-mail linked to their accounts locked out?

Theymos already sent out an email when the leak happened (over a year ago) warning users to change their passwords; I do not think there is not much more he could do without breaking some user's forum experience.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
July 22, 2016, 06:28:40 AM
The admin should really do a force reset of all the passwords, this is going out of controll and need to be stoped right now.

Is it not possible that he simply do a force reset?
legendary
July 22, 2016, 05:18:59 AM
According to the seclog, the password has been reset through the email.
Please Stealth923 confirm it here and send me an email saying that you got your account back.

Hi FruitsBasket,

Yes I have got my account back by resetting the password.

thanks. Need to the bad rating removed
I am replying because I got a PM from an user asking me to confirm that your account is not in the hands of the original owner. To confirm this I need you to reply to the email I have sent you a while ago, I already told you that. If you can not reply to that email that I sent to, you are not the original owner.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2016, 11:51:57 PM
According to the seclog, the password has been reset through the email.
Please Stealth923 confirm it here and send me an email saying that you got your account back.

Hi FruitsBasket,

Yes I have got my account back by resetting the password.

thanks. Need to the bad rating removed
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2016, 06:38:04 AM
Total amount excluding losses on dice: 0.1 BTC now.

2 heroes 1 senior some other shit

This is some fucking revenge for you Stunna.
That is online terrorism.Taking revenge on someone else for someone else's mistakes or blaming our own fault on others
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
July 11, 2016, 05:51:13 AM
They were all almost certainly hacked using the password hashes that were leaked a year ago -- these users never changed their password since then, and were probably using fairly simple passwords.

Are you sure? there have been a lot of huge password database leaked recently. Lots of big Twitter and Youtube accounts have been getting hacked. I would think it's more likely he's using one of those.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
July 11, 2016, 01:03:59 AM

stealth923 was already a Dash scammer and cult enforcer, so this isn't really much of a change.   Grin

Plz LMK when you're going to dump his Masternodes, so I can short ahead of time.   Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: