Pages:
Author

Topic: I just paid the $100K USD via BTC to become a Platinum Member of TBF. - page 9. (Read 19915 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Isn't that funny. Our big savior, TBF almighty, that was supposed to protect us against the evil governments is just another criminal enterprise. Priceless!

And, they could have carried on the ruse a tad longer if the Godfather of Bitcoin, Brock Pierce, wasn't so headstrong on taking over Mt Gox and being one of TBF's board members, not to mention KnC Miner becoming a Platinum Member via Brock's efforts to help seal the election.

BTW, I just doubled check my emails, and I DID NOT receive any election notice. Did anybody else?

Sadly, this is just the tip of the iceberg as we - no longer I - drill deeper.

I didn't either. They need to dissolve the 501c soon or they are going to have to champion libertarian values from a US prison cell. Filing fraudulent tax returns is a stupid easy to prove crime. The IRS isn't like one of these SEC type pussy agencies. They will chase you to the ends of the earth.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopick03.pdf
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
What, if any, effect do you guys think that this will have on the continued development of bitcoin, as well as the legitimacy and regulation thereof?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Isn't that funny. Our big savior, TBF almighty, that was supposed to protect us against the evil governments is just another criminal enterprise. Priceless!

And, they could have carried on the ruse a tad longer if the Godfather of Bitcoin, Brock Pierce, wasn't so headstrong on taking over Mt Gox and being one of TBF's board members, not to mention KnC Miner becoming a Platinum Member via Brock's efforts to help seal the election.

BTW, I just doubled check my emails, and I DID NOT receive any election notice. Did anybody else?

History taught us that wherever there is anything of value, there is corruption.
Why should Bitcoin be any different?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

legendary
legendary
Where's the money Lebowski?!!

Where's the fucking money??!!!

Is that Ken Feldman?

Jeff Bridges

Dah! I was asking about the pink toilet bowl.  Grin
legendary

Is that Ken Feldman?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

legendary
If you've taught me one thing, phinn, it's to vet rather than believe. Can you sign a message with the private key or keys used to txfer $100k to the Bitcoin Foundation as well as the transaction?

To be clear, you asking me about my tx or KnC's tx?

Lol...sorry to break it to you, but there's more than one receiving address at the foundation. Each member gets their own address. Go to members.bitcoinfoundation.org, login, get your address and see for yourself.

Can we please be shown the transaction of around 200 btc from KNC miner to the Foundation?

I don't doubt it was made, but the whole point of this thread is that it does not seem to be on the foundation's main btc address. So you don't need to answer 50 question, but just one:

Where is the KNC bitcoin payment to the foundation?

You should ask _them_...it's their private info.

TBF is a non-profit filing under a 501c6. That filing has rules that need to be followed. Everyone is going to know how much money was collected next filing anyway. There are members here that have been asking about the money and have a right to know.

http://www.amrms.com/dnn/Blog/TabId/1268/ArtMID/3061/ArticleID/22/Which-c-is-Right-for-Me-501c3-vs-501c6.aspx

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2012-990EZ-IRS-Bitcoin-Foundation-.pdf

You've chosen to speak for them here. Let me put this delicately. WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY.

legendary
If you've taught me one thing, phinn, it's to vet rather than believe. Can you sign a message with the private key or keys used to txfer $100k to the Bitcoin Foundation as well as the transaction?

Lol...sorry to break it to you, but there's more than one receiving address at the foundation. Each member gets their own address. Go to members.bitcoinfoundation.org, login, get your address and see for yourself.

Can we please be shown the transaction of around 200 btc from KNC miner to the Foundation?

I don't doubt it was made, but the whole point of this thread is that it does not seem to be on the foundation's main btc address. So you don't need to answer 50 question, but just one:

We're still waiting for davout to product the name - after 100's of requests - of the highly reputable auditing firm that perused InstaWallet data after the "hack", of which I lost 1,132 BGC and David some fuckin' how became 1,300+ BTC richer, then was elevated from mod to Staff of this forum.

Just the name, but he won't release due to some NDA bullshit. Lemon Way a bank, my motherfuckin' ass!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
Has the foundation made any response to this yet?
Activity: 72

The foundation seems to have an address which shows publicly the donations and the membership payments received. Thus - there does not seem to be anything private here.

We have this public ledger which allows for full accountability and transparency. If doubts are raised - as they are in this thread - considering that a public address is not private information then... where is that payment?

The election was decided by only 1 vote. Therefore if KNC paid late etc there are grounds for a re-election. We hear they paid just one day before - I do not know if that is true - in fact I do not know whether they paid at all...

donator
Activity: 1464
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)

Activity: 72

donator
Activity: 1464
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
Lol...the policy is no sock puppets. That's hard to implement. We've had "bill gates" and "warrem buffet" join too. What's not hard to implement is mailing a postcard with credentials required to vote. We may do this in the future and drop the voting rights deadline for signing up.

I ran this election Phinn...if you have _any_ questions about it, you can call me. I'll be in Chicago mid June if you'd like to chat over lunch or something. There's nothing to hide here.

wait a tick, so phinn is the only person who gets to hear what you say? he has asked the questions in this thread. why not answer them here? (please)

So, he has asked (in a fairly roundabout way) a couple of good questions. and you dont answer them but just say it was all fair and good. then say call me in june i might answer then, but only for you...

It is not just PG who is interested in the answers, hence the number of replies in this thread.

cheers,
steve

(btw, the postal thing is backward and easily duped - but hey ho, i guess it is not my problem. unfortunately bitcoin has bigger problems than tbf...)

edited to fix formatting.
this post wasnt meant to be demanding or rude, but if you are going to give info out (which you suggested you would) i would appreciate it if we could all hear.

If it were easy to answer 50 questions in a thread to everyone's satisfaction from my iPhone while on call in the hospital, I'd do it.  Far easier on me to have one quick conversation with one trustworthy person.

But the tl;dr is this: nothing interesting or surprising.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I estimate it is a 25:1 long-shot, but this transaction happened at about the right time in the right amount to be the KNC donation. Disclaimer: I only looked at about 15 blocks on April 27th.

225 BTC payment -- or is it a 25BTC payment?

The price of BTC on April 27th appears to have been between $460 and $430 USD.

There were even similarly sized payments in the same block. This one stood out due to the nice round even numbers (and limited number of inputs/outputs).

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks for the reach-around.  Kiss
Reach-around..? Isn't that a sexual act? I don't think that I get what you mean.. I'm quite capable in English, but this surpasses my knowledge. Sorry Undecided

The sexual aspect is exactly what I was implying, albeit in a humorous manner as my special way of thanking your for the kudos, with apologies for spreading any coodiesRoll Eyes
Aaaah, I see. Well, thanks I suppose, haha. Don't jack me off to fast alright? Kiss

Well thats great. but can you tell in easy words that what are the benefits of this? will you have any say in the btc foundation?

Sure, bud. This thread is further proof that not many read past the OP prior to commenting so that they can post-and-run thanks to them having a paid sig in their profile.
I have a signature that pays per post, but I always try to post something useful, on-topic and constructive (if possible). I just like the extra cash I get for just being me Grin
legendary
I actually put that address in a search engine and the 1Burtw... address came up... should have clued in.

It took me less than 90 to figure it out, only because I was smoking a sipping coffee during said period. Why the fuck ain't I getting paid for this shit?

BTW, remember all those trips Zhou Tong make to Singapore...
Pages:
Jump to: