Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to start a IPL betting via btc - page 2. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
April 03, 2014, 04:46:24 AM
What's your opinion Benson samuel about the ipl betting via btc.. It's a good?

Smiley.. It would do very well. I had been keen to build it, but too many other projects to focus on at the moment.
There are already few  sites where you can bet on IPL matches with btc..! but I was just thinking is it  legal..?

Can you mention the site names???
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
April 03, 2014, 04:23:19 AM
I would assume that bookies using the platform could abuse it and get it back into Match fixing..
With a socially ,economically , and technically diverse country like India and with a population of over 100crore, its not easy to sustain a biz in grey Area, either it should be in totally black area like most of them are .. even White biz runs with black market..! so you can't take out bookies from it.! with Internet and a PC anyone can become a sports bookie ...!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
April 03, 2014, 04:07:41 AM

Smiley.. It would do very well. I had been keen to build it, but too many other projects to focus on at the moment.
There are already few  sites where you can bet on IPL matches with btc..! but I was just thinking is it  legal..?

Is it legal to bet sand on a match outcome?

If we look at the ad's as well, there is an advertisement where there is a cash bet to make Chris Gayle a music star. This is a raw endorsement in some ways.

I do believe that the authorities are more interested in match fixing and player corruption than betting on toss/ overs/ weather, etc..

However, since online gambling is in the grey area in India, it would take heed to proceed cautiously.
Hmm so we are talking about a small friendly betting game here..! I though we are trying to build a new website to bet on IPL matches..! and we never know if we get success authorities will surely not gonna be happy with this..:p
 So the game is on .. i'm saying Chennai will reach Semi's or even Finals like they always do . 

I would assume that bookies using the platform could abuse it and get it back into Match fixing..
April 03, 2014, 04:04:15 AM

If we look at the ad's as well, there is an advertisement where there is a cash bet to make Chris Gayle a music star. This is a raw endorsement in some ways.

I do believe that the authorities are more interested in match fixing and player corruption than betting on toss/ overs/ weather, etc..

However, since online gambling is in the grey area in India, it would take heed to proceed cautiously.
Hmm so we are talking about a small friendly betting game here..! I though we are trying to build a new website to bet on IPL matches..! and we never know if we get success authorities will surely not gonna be happy with this..:p
 So the game is on .. i'm saying Chennai will reach Semi's or even Finals like they always do . 
legendary
April 03, 2014, 03:58:49 AM

April 03, 2014, 03:47:57 AM

legendary
April 03, 2014, 03:19:21 AM

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
April 03, 2014, 01:34:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: