Pages:
Author

Topic: I live in a country where Electricity is almost free. - page 2. (Read 1838 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
which country it is
its very cheap to everyone or you are using some kind of trick to get free electricity
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Hey, I am doing the same thing in my country. Try to read this forum atleast twice a day. There is so much more involved. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. It is possible for you to mine, check availability of Ethernet cabling, Cooling system, amount of Ampere they let you use, because some countries have weak electricity and only let you use a certain amount of ampere.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello forum! Total noob here, so please be gentle.

I have many questions about starting my own mining rig. So here goes some of them:

1.- This is the scenario, my country charges me 0.0003 USD kwh (no, its not a typing error), so taking that into consideration, I'm not worried for power consumption. And the main question is, ¿Which ASIC miners give me the most Hash rate for the lowest price? I shouldn't worry about how much Kw it consumes right?

2.- And I'm really a novice at this so if they could be hassle free for the installation part, it would be awesome.

Thank you for your support.

PS: Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Do you mean 0.03 USD kwh?  It is a much more reasonable number then what you put.

But if that is your electricity price you are lucky as it's going to be good to run miners.   Keep in mind summer heat is coming you might need to exhaust air depending on how big setup is.

Look over in hardware forum you will find a few different asics.  You will need a asic if you want to mine BTC.

No, the numbers are correct, its 0.0003 USD kwh, due to the exchange rate from the dollar to our currency.
Anyways, thank you for the information and one more question, does the temperature affect my Hash/s rate? If it does, in what way? thanks for the advice.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

I have many questions about starting my own mining rig. So here goes some of them:

1.- This is the scenario, my country charges me 0.0003 USD kwh (no, its not a typing error), so taking that into consideration, I'm not worried for power consumption. And the main question is, ¿Which ASIC miners give me the most Hash rate for the lowest price? I shouldn't worry about how much Kw it consumes right?

2.- And I'm really a novice at this so if they could be hassle free for the installation part, it would be awesome.

Do you mean 0.03 USD kwh?  It is a much more reasonable number then what you put.

But if that is your electricity price you are lucky as it's going to be good to run miners.   Keep in mind summer heat is coming you might need to exhaust air depending on how big setup is.

Look over in hardware forum you will find a few different asics.  You will need a asic if you want to mine BTC.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: