Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost all my Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 508 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 01:00:56 PM
Okay, thank you so much! Bitcoin Core is syncing now. You're right!
Activity: 270
Merit: 36
December 22, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
Bitcoin Core needs to be fully synced before Armory will show the balance. This requires ~160GB of storage space and will take a while.
You also need the correct version of Armory, not the version from the old site. See the sticky for 0.96.4 RC1.

Friendly heads up, you need to do your research instead of assuming everything will be alright and won't matter. It will likely bite you in the ass if you don't look into things more carefully in the future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 10:33:37 AM
So, I first heard of Armory last night and decided to start using it instead of my current wallet, Exodus. So, I accidentally went on the wrong website(bitcoinarmory.com) nut I figured it'd be alright and wouldn't matter. So, I downloaded the latest version and started it up. When I started it up, there was no Dashboard and it said it was "Offline" in the bottom right corner. Again, I didn't think it was an issue as I've never used the wallet before. So I create a wallet, print off the keys, make a password, etc. I then click on "Receive Bitcoins", copied it, then clicked "done". After all that, I went on exodus, pasted the address, and sent all my Bitcoin(only .16 because I'm poor.) But, nothing showed in my wallet.... it's now at over 6 confirmations and still, nothing shows in my wallet. So, I found out that you need Bitcoin Core, which would've been nice to know, so I downloaded it. Still, no bitcoins, not even in the "Unconfirmed" section Sad PLEASE someone help D:
Pages:
Jump to: