Pages:
Author

Topic: I Lost ETH Automatically From Ledger Nano S - page 3. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Thank you all for the response so no hope for me? Pretty sure I got it from Official website and Ledger Live app says that it is genuine  Cry
Did you sent an email already or posted on their official reddit/twitter handle?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thank you all for the response so no hope for me? Pretty sure I got it from Official website and Ledger Live app says that it is genuine  Cry
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hi guys,

Today I lost my ETH automatically from my ledger nano s I didn't give my private keys to anyone and my hardware was also kept secure in safe place so as my recovery sheet. I contacted ledger support and didn't get any response yet, but it is weird to see all ETH gone from it. Below is the transaction details. I think I am not going to get it back but just wondering is there any hope?  Sad Cry

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x157c86c86a7ab4ebad7f5f54fe5ca242ba1eb234e34bec84ab856c4be329b149

This thing is very so strange because there has been no such case before like this. If your wallet is not active, why can ETH be transfered? Maybe your families or someone had used your wallet. You should check it out again
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 11, 2019, 01:22:55 AM
Hi guys,

Today I lost my ETH automatically from my ledger nano s I didn't give my private keys to anyone and my hardware was also kept secure in safe place so as my recovery sheet. I contacted ledger support and didn't get any response yet, but it is weird to see all ETH gone from it. Below is the transaction details. I think I am not going to get it back but just wondering is there any hope?  Sad Cry

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x157c86c86a7ab4ebad7f5f54fe5ca242ba1eb234e34bec84ab856c4be329b149
You or someone made transaction from your wallet so nothing to be blamed about the wallet here,either you lost your private key or it taken from you without your knowledge.Do you remember that you bought it from the official site only? there were lot of clone sites also doing the same thing with setup wallets to steal others money.
January 11, 2019, 01:17:22 AM
Wow that is pretty messed up those things are supposed to be totally secure. I only heard about people buying ones that had already been set up and losing out that way but as your re-initialised it as well that should have been covered. Hope you get some satisfactory support from them.
That's the first thought that came to my mind but it came from him that he's the one to unbox the device.

If something happened and its a fault from the ledger, they will take full responsibility on it. I forgot to mention that maybe you'll get a quicker attention if you'll post this on https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 01:11:21 AM
Hi guys,

Yea, it is strange, maybe your recovery seed was compromised (i.e. make a photo) and someone just recover your account on another Ledger device?
Interesting, what support will answer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 11, 2019, 12:59:16 AM
Wow that is pretty messed up those things are supposed to be totally secure. I only heard about people buying ones that had already been set up and losing out that way but as your re-initialised it as well that should have been covered. Hope you get some satisfactory support from them.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 11, 2019, 12:44:28 AM
It's weird, Nano S is one of the best if not the best hardware wallet out there. I think you need to rethink the steps you have taken, perhaps you were online or something that might have leaked your Private Key somewhere.

Maybe its better if you could post your issues in this thread: Development & Technical Discussion > Alternative clients.

I'm sure someone more technical can give you an answer.
January 11, 2019, 12:07:45 AM
Are you really sure that you never did something wrong such as entering your private keys to a form just to claim an airdrop or free token?

I checked my wallet that's stored on my nano ledger s and it's still there. It's impossible that someone will transfer your funds without knowing the private key. Did you just bought a second hand ledger nano s and its private keys were already generated? didn't you reset it?

I bought it from official website directly from factory. I initialized it before setting it up.  Cry
Okay so there's no problem with the generation of private keys since you are the one who initiated it.

Do you remember other activities that you did that required you to write private key while filling up a form or same?
January 10, 2019, 11:54:36 PM
Are you really sure that you never did something wrong such as entering your private keys to a form just to claim an airdrop or free token?

I checked my wallet that's stored on my nano ledger s and it's still there. It's impossible that someone will transfer your funds without knowing the private key. Did you just bought a second hand ledger nano s and its private keys were already generated? didn't you reset it?

I bought it from official website directly from factory. I initialized it before setting it up.  Cry
January 10, 2019, 11:52:07 PM

January 10, 2019, 11:34:00 PM
Hi guys,

Pages:
Jump to: