Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost money on the market drop. What should I do? - page 3. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1
have you sold the coins already?

Yes i am
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I lost a big sum of money because of bitcoin fall. What can I invest in to avoid risks like that? Or at least to bear lower risks?   

Invest in USDT/USDC. That way you won't lose anything regarding market changes.
Downside is you won't gain anything also, but hey. No loss is better than some loss, right?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I lost a big sum of money because of bitcoin fall. What can I invest in to avoid risks like that? Or at least to bear lower risks?   

Doesn't make sense, did you sell? If you don't then you are not in a loss, maybe your portfolio goes down though. The best thing to do is to just keep calm, bitcoin today seems to be in the recovery mode so it's better to just hold on it. Or if you are here for the long term, better buy in this dip.

I can't advise what coins you can invest with lower risk, crypto market is very volatile and there is no low risk high reward ratio here.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You lost? have you sold the coins already? because if not then you are still not losing anything but just the value.

Keep the risk market is developing now , it almost breaking 40k now so in the soonest time it will come back to 50k so keep it mate and chill.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Why did you lose big money with this fall?

If you did not panic sell, you did not lose your money. Bitcoin rallies very well after that drop.

If you did lose your money because of margin calls and liquidations, it is your responsibility. The crypto market is not for gamblers and when you use leverage, you are one of gamblers.

The fall and liquidation are for whales to get rid of gamblers on the market. They can not move the price up and give gamblers chance to dump their Bitcoin to take profit.

If you did use leverage and ended with loss, it is time to think hundred of time and stop using leverage in the future. Till the day you can be a millionaire from crypto market, don't use leverage.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: