Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 47. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
That called you miss big profit but not loss, in up trend you should be sell your coins by partly so you not miss other pump and bigger profit. You have to check daily volume and market capitalization of that coin to know possibility of the price will going up more and to know possibility the price will possible to reversal. Understanding price action of crypto that has high volatility and learn technical analysis also will help to decide to get better price when sell any coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is wrong for many people when they do not have the patience to wait. And everyone has encountered this problem to regret it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It doesn't mean you lost that amount. You are crying over a spilt milk because your potential return was not achieved as a result of your trading decision. That is not the same as investing 80k into it. What if the coin was dumped and you made negative return before you could sell.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
for a beginner this is a normal mistake, I would say nothing terrible since you will never guess what will happen to the market tomorrow, there could be mega bad news and you would lose money, in any case, learn and only learn from such mistakes. The lost profit is not so terrible as a real loss of your invested funds.
Activity: 223
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..

My bro, you did not lose anything. You sold the coins at your convenience. What if the price goes down, would you have said you gained? In as much as you recover back your capital with profit, then you have made a good deal. Even if you hodl the coin till Jesus comes back it may be the next day after which you have sold the coin, it will start mooning. Will you still complain?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
How can you say you lost $80,000 when you didn't have any Zclassic when the price spiked? You didn't lose anything.

That's like saying you lost $50,000,000 because you didn't buy a lottery ticket that might have won.

This is the best I've read on the forum lately. I wrote it down for myself. Sorry, I do not merit, that would encourage the author.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
one rule in cryptocurrency is to learn from the lessons and move ahead and try nt to look back there is a lot of coins in the market to gain instead of sitting and calculating old losses won't  let us move forward
Activity: 280
Actually it happens with many but touch wood that i am still safe .What I have learned till now is that in cryptocurrency market you have to be patient and careful at every step
Activity: 253
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
 We can not exactly guess what coins will grow and which ones will fall. But every time we make a mistake or get success, we gain a useful experience. And this leads us to wealth.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
I learnt a lot of lessons from a friend of mine that introduced me to crypto. He got some coins from one of his bounty campaigns. He sold those coins at the ICO price, a month later, the coin eventually moon. The coin he sold for $1500 rose to $5,000. At times it's not good to sell coin too early especially coins with promising future.
Activity: 686
it is almost impossible to sell at the top, greed, evaluate adequately the project. and remember that the manipulators do not sleep, they are good psychologists and know how to influence the crowd.
Activity: 443
Do NOT focus on this. You do not regret every day that you did not buy bitcoin for 2$? And it's impossible to sell at a high price all the time. I managed to earn - rejoice. It could have been all the opposite. And it's not a fact that having seen the moon, you would sell your coins, and not wait for an even higher price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
So each of us can say that he lost several million dollars, because he did not buy bitcoin 5-7 years ago. We all sold coins, which then grew very much. Never be so sorry about it
In the world, crypto currency has always been so and so it will be. I can also say that I lost a lot of money, because I hurried. And also I can say that I lost even more because of unscrupulous companions .
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
So each of us can say that he lost several million dollars, because he did not buy bitcoin 5-7 years ago. We all sold coins, which then grew very much. Never be so sorry about it
Activity: 75
Patience, patience and once again patience is the basic skill required in the cryptoworld. Well, the rejection of regret about the FOMO of course (=
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
It is good to learn from our mistakes. In the crypto space you don't have to panic, never! I have  been with quite experienced people in crypto and i have seen $14K dwindle to just a measly $800. But these people never sold cheaply and there has been a significant rise in prices which proves that it pays to wait in crypto.
Activity: 210
There are a lot of investors, who had the same. When you going to sell coins be sure in your decision.
Activity: 392
This is a common way I have seen some people talk about the loses in market. Some of my friends talk about the loses in stock market the same way and in actuality they have made small profit on the trade. The only thing is that profit would've been higher if they have kept it and sold it later. However they never say I made over 50k because I sold early and after the prices tank and would've lost everything.
Activity: 26
You haven't lost but you made a big mistake Smiley nobody cab knows right timing to sell altcoins. We all have such luck. but you have not lost the money in your pocket, after all you earn money and there is no need to look back and look back at such times Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
but funny in that post looks "i lost over 80k"
in first u must to earn them
mate, in this moment u not lose- u are just not win
Pages:
Jump to: