Pages:
Author

Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 1114 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
A lot of people who are panic selling now will end up regretting their choices soon, a bear market lasting this long and going so low just means that there is a bull market on the horizon and if you panic sell now, and I'm guessing at a loss then when the prices go up you will be very sad that you sold at this time. At least we know this market is helping weed out the weak investors in the market.
This banning will help us soon to be more wiser in what coins we will invest or we will old, those coins that we will keep now if they make it until the crash ends are considered worthy enough. Selling is not the thing now, risky but much better since we all know how volatile the market is.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.
when a new investor in Bitcoin increases, Fud and bad news about Bitcoin is the king of controlled the price of Bitcoin.
Panic sell and panic buy will be seen in this year.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

I'm bit confused out here what are you trying to communicate out here? Are you trying to give a message out here that they should not do it, or are you trying to have sadistic pleasure people are making looses.

This is quite normal human tendency with all humans to react to panic and Sell theirs coins, it's nothing to be happy about instead you should take initiative and tell them not to do it.

The current fud shall clear soon and there is no need for panic sell, and I feel many have become smarter and a very small percentage indulged in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
In my opinion this is actually very unfortunate. because the more days the coin price decreases. I also ask if the price will go back up at any time. And we all certainly do not know what will happen in a few months. Is it really the same as last year?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There is a massive problem with people panic selling usually because they bought way more than they could afford and trying to claw back any losses. They will more than likely be the ones sorry when value is returned to all time highs.

If you bought the top, there can be a logical reason to sell at these levels. If your TA/FA analysis suggests that price is to fall further, you sell your position to buy back in lower. this obviosuly doesnt make sense if you bought below 5k as you lose your position.
Activity: 36
Merit: 14

These people selling due to panic are mostly new investors and they have also started with big investments. When they see the prices falling, they think that it is better to sell in loss as all money may disappear with more price decline.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
But panic selling is not good for the future of cryotocurrency if everyone starts to sell their coins in panic then bitcoin and cryotocurrencies will lose their vakue hardly.So we need to encourage the people to hold their coins at the time of price fall.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
A lot of people who are panic selling now will end up regretting their choices soon, a bear market lasting this long and going so low just means that there is a bull market on the horizon and if you panic sell now, and I'm guessing at a loss then when the prices go up you will be very sad that you sold at this time. At least we know this market is helping weed out the weak investors in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes, I agree with your opinion,  many people now were panic selling their coins. Because the price value of  bitcoin and altcoin is declining in a very low price in the market,  that is why many investors especially like the newbie are very conscious about the droping of price value of bitcoin. They lost their investment in crypto because they sell thier coin in a very low price. Without even think that the price value of bitcoin is volatile.maybe now the price is very low but maybe tomorrow the price is very high. 
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
By a  great coin like BITCOIN you have a good chance to make ur future brigght.Now its high time to bye some & hold 1/2 month.No one knows it could b double or triple after few fays/month.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
I don't love the way they're panicking, what I love is that they learn from their mistakes. I am a newbie to and to be honest I already made many mistakes but I always learn so that it won't happen again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
maybe sound heartless, but its the investment market, the best one for now, and it's crucial - but you are damn right man!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
That's a common mistake from newbies, don't mock them, nobody was perfect at the beginnin. People have the right to panic if they see their savings drop down easily.
Merit: 10
If you buy bitokoyn right now, then in 2 months you will get an excellent profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
We all have to learn one way or another. When they see the value of bitcoin rise up again and surpass the ATH they will kick themselves for selling so low. Worse case is if they buy at the new ATH again and it crashes straight after due to another mt gox sell off Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Its really sad to see people got loss but they should holding bitcoin more longer. Bitcoin is good investment and long term investment I think and many people got panic and selling their bitcoin when all crypto price drop like right now. Bitcoin always high volatile movement and its much better to investing bitcoin with long term period
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
'You love to see people panic selling'. I know you're just being cynical, because nobody wants to see the price dropping but the whales. And of course It's their own fault if they panic sell as newbies. They should have studied crypto before stepping in and make sure what to do if there's a price correction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
yes I agree, I also call them noob (newbie), they are too greedy and rushed, but not ready with the fact that cryptocurrency is a risky investment and its value is very fluctuate. they just ruin the market price and it's very annoying. but its okay, atleast now they are got a bad experience and started leaving cryptocurrency, LMAO
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
if I feel kasian gan they sell their bitcoin for fear of added loss or the price dipped down again .because I had also experienced such things before.
but after I learned from my experience I finally regret .precisely now if I think now is the right time to increase capital. because the bitcoin prices are again cheap .
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
They will eventually regret panic selling their BTC but they will probably blame Bitcoin, not themselves. I wouldn't mind all this panic but I hate that there are so many threads here about "Bitcoin dying" or "Will Bitcoin recover". Bitcoin will recover soon because there are many positive news which could affect investors to start buying Bitcoin which would cause its price to surge.
Pages:
Jump to: