Pages:
Author

Topic: I made $3.2M in Cryprto since 2010. Here are my top picks for coins under $1. - page 8. (Read 15004 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Well, what about BTC?
Read the title of the thread, these are the recommendation of the OP for coins with a price of under a dollar, do you see the bitcoin with a price under a dollar? Bitcoin at the moment has a price 3707 times larger than the criteria used by the OP so it is obvious that bitcoin is not going to figure out in this thread an any other coin with a price higher than that like ETH and WAVES.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Golem and IOTA... these will be giants one day.

Elastic XEL and WaltonChain already tailgating those coins, so i wouldnt be 100% sure  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Golem and IOTA... these will be giants one day.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Guys, what do you think about Signatum?
They have a very good and active team, they almost updated their Twitter daily.
The price definitely looks tempting at the moment but know this: They will get delisted on cryptopia I don't know the exact reason but their team says its because of some technical reasons. Which is definately confusing. I would say they won't get listed on any big exchanges soon. One definately needs to be careful about this.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
I would love to know what is in it for the people who don’t have sht to invest like me. Because people like me want to or willing to do so much but don’t have the funds. I wish you could give advices that can help people like me too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
haha nice picks, although a bit of a dramatic delivery.
Activity: 14
check their trust status and you will see lauda comment about this project

Lauda looks like a bought fud person there
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
PLAYGAME.com
check their trust status and you will see lauda comment about this project
Activity: 14
Activity: 45
THE TOP CYPYTOS UNDER $1
Why would anyone care about price of the coin when it's its market cap that matters?
It's not just market cap either though. Need to consider the whole picture to know if a coin is worth something or not.
Of course. But when considering the pricing component of that, it is market cap that matters.

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

1.  People that are upset that anyone can or would know more than them about investing and as such, degrade people without so much as a sliver of justification.  I LOL at the "these coins are all shit!!...but I do like number 2 and 4."  Comments like that are hilarious.  If someone disagrees, great!  Then I would advocate for some sort of justification in the disagreement, sans an intelligent retort, I would not put much stock into the "haters"  As you'll see, the bulk of people on all my threads either a) agree b) have already invested or plan too in these c) respect the opinion I give. 

You have to be aware that many of the people, who make posts like this, are doing it
in order to increase their postcount, which enhances their earnings from signature
campaigns.

Due to the current BTC price it is possible to earn a multiple of the average wage in poorer
countries simply by posting on Bitcointalk.

If you browse Bitcointalk with the above knowledge, you will be less surprised about
these posts.

To be fair it is something that needs to be combated as it is hard to take half of the topics seriously when there are so many responses which barely classify as English.

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

1.  People that are upset that anyone can or would know more than them about investing and as such, degrade people without so much as a sliver of justification.  I LOL at the "these coins are all shit!!...but I do like number 2 and 4."  Comments like that are hilarious.  If someone disagrees, great!  Then I would advocate for some sort of justification in the disagreement, sans an intelligent retort, I would not put much stock into the "haters"  As you'll see, the bulk of people on all my threads either a) agree b) have already invested or plan too in these c) respect the opinion I give. 

You have to be aware that many of the people, who make posts like this, are doing it
in order to increase their postcount, which enhances their earnings from signature
campaigns.

Due to the current BTC price it is possible to earn a multiple of the average wage in poorer
countries simply by posting on Bitcointalk.

If you browse Bitcointalk with the above knowledge, you will be less surprised about
these posts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
It is a good result !
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
interesting projects to keep an eye on, but some projects are just too young, they need more time to prove themselves and survive any crisis.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Just by saying "for coins under $1" you lost me. Doubt you really made those numbers you're talking about as well.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
THE TOP CYPYTOS UNDER $1
Why would anyone care about price of the coin when it's its market cap that matters?
It's not just market cap either though. Need to consider the whole picture to know if a coin is worth something or not.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Hello Batman. I do not know much about what you are and what you are saying, but it is enough to know that you have listed 10 alts that I have not owned,,, yet two are in my list for consideration. You know what will make your thread even more interesting. Weekly updates of what you own and at what price you bought in. You want to give back, good. I hope to see you here next year. Bookmarked.
Activity: 45
THE TOP CYPYTOS UNDER $1
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Not sure if this legit, but the coins you choose actually look very promising.

Hi - thanks. 

Feel free to check out my other post too.  There are 2 types of people on here.

2.  People that look at my picks, long term, do their own research on top of that and go - hmmm, maybe there's something there.

I gain nothing and lose nothing by posting here.  Nothwitshtand, my business consults to hedge funds and banks on crypto, so perhaps, just perhaps - we may know a thing a or two.

Again.  These are NOT my entire portfolio and I am only posting this because I get dozens of email s per month asking about coins under $1. 

Thanks for the info man! What's your opinion on NEO and Change Bank?
Activity: 19
When do you see some traction with Maidsafe coming? It seems like they've been in development mode for a decade....?
Pages:
Jump to: