Pages:
Author

Topic: I made 5k in just one month with a simple system invented by me. - page 2. (Read 1742 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I made $100,000,000,000 in just three hours with a simple system invented by me

Just invest in my totally-not-a-ponzi-or-a-scam and you too can pay back the entire US debt by the end of the day

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I made $100,000,000,000 in just three hours with a simple system invented by me

Just invest in my totally-not-a-ponzi-or-a-scam and you too can pay back the entire US debt by the end of the day
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I am always skeptical of people who find a get rich scheme and instead of using it to get rich themselves, share it with others and ask for investments.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1456
I would include proof with it you could at least show bitcoin address that was used.  And you should make sure to put past profits do not guarantee profits (assuming you are real).
Activity: 782
Hello bitcointalk forum,

My name is Alecu Eugen Alin and in a few months I will open my own business with a system invented by me.
The system is easy, I lost some money but it was worth every effort I have made and all the sleepless nights, With a loss of 21k I got to make now about 5k every month.
Lets say in one months, With an investment of $100 you can get back after 30 days $150 ($100 that you invested and $50 your profit and so on.)
I will tell my whole story soon when I have more time.

EugenInvest wish you all the best.  Wink

50% profit monthly? This doesn't look to good for you. Can you explain it a little bit more?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Maybe you can share more information about your system so people will likely ask more about it and how your system works compared to others.
With such high gain investment like yours, people will tend ignore it with no additional information, when the offer is too good to be true it might likely be ----.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Cool story, but i would rather pass.
It looks too much like those "i got rich rast but wont say how" topics that make people to pm you so you can trick them into doing something they dont want to do.
I would be very carefull with people like urself :]
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Cool story, bro, but no thank you!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello bitcointalk forum,

My name is Alecu Eugen Alin and in a few months I will open my own business with a system invented by me.
The system is easy, I lost some money but it was worth every effort I have made and all the sleepless nights, With a loss of 21k I got to make now about 5k every month.
Lets say in one months, With an investment of $100 you can get back after 30 days $150 ($100 that you invested and $50 your profit and so on.)
I will tell my whole story soon when I have more time.

EugenInvest wish you all the best.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: