Pages:
Author

Topic: I made a mistake. Please help. - page 2. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
November 26, 2017, 09:03:21 AM
you can not take back anything done in a blockchain. Whatever gone is gone there is no way to take them back. There is not a group that can control and correct any mistakes. That is why blockchain technology is very safe and secured.

That's why people and Crypto-Currency enthusiasts are trusting Bitcoin and invest millions of dollars because blockchain is purely safe and secure and there's nobody could help you when you commit mistakes because one a blockchain can be manipulated by anyone then people wouldn't trust cryptocurrency anymore.
November 26, 2017, 09:00:39 AM
Mistake may be lost all coin! Check carefull all info before sent all altcoin and token!
You need to contact to people you sent coin to and get help!

Yup, I figureed. Damn, don't do transactions when you are high or tired. Sad

Yes indeed, you must be calmed when making Cryptocurrency transaction because there's a lot of troubles already happened regarding wrong sending into another blockchain and until now they're not yet been solved.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
November 26, 2017, 09:00:29 AM
you can not take back anything done in a blockchain. Whatever gone is gone there is no way to take them back. There is not a group that can control and correct any mistakes. That is why blockchain technology is very safe and secured.
November 26, 2017, 08:57:02 AM
hi folks, I made a mistake for sending my 1.37REP to FUNFair Address.
Is there a way to get my REP Back?? Please help me.

Thank you,

You can't get it back anymore, sending tokens must be in the same blockchain despite of the same address or so.
That would be a lesson of yours and next time you should be careful and check everything before clicking that button.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Present moment is the only truth
November 26, 2017, 08:51:39 AM
Mistake may be lost all coin! Check carefull all info before sent all altcoin and token!

Yup, I figureed. Damn, don't do transactions when you are high or tired. Sad
November 26, 2017, 08:50:28 AM
If REP and FUNFair have the same blockchain type (+ same addressation style) then your money are currently at that address you used to send REP. If they have different type of addressation then your money just disappear. In both cases you won't be able to return your coins. Sorry.

seriously, then this is the issue. why does the wallet don't identify that this is not correct address. Damn I lost my $40
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 08:49:27 AM

Thank you,
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
November 26, 2017, 08:44:40 AM
If REP and FUNFair have the same blockchain type (+ same addressation style) then your money are currently at that address you used to send REP. If they have different type of addressation then your money just disappear. In both cases you won't be able to return your coins. Sorry.
November 26, 2017, 08:39:31 AM

Thank you,
Pages:
Jump to: