Pages:
Author

Topic: I made an aggregator for news focused on cryptocurrencies - CryptoPanic - page 2. (Read 1080 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Definitely something a lot of people including myself are looking for these days. Keep up the good work!
AltcoinToday might be interesting to add and maybe have a separate view for ICO news and coins that are already available on exchanges :-)

Thanks. I checked AltcoinToday, but apparently it is an aggregator itself and majority articles are from same sources I am already using. But good point about separate view for ICOs and other categories. All posts are actually categorised already by mapping remote categories to local, I just haven't figure out best way to add filters for them to the UI. Also now it doesn't necessary require to have these filters visible, but once amount of news are increasing it can become a necessity.
top man, looks like a winner even in these early days, tell folks its based on a blockchain have yourself an ico and boom you'll make a fortune lol
nice site though i'll be keeping an eye on it

Why do you think logo has coin in it?! Cheesy
Just kidding Smiley
Thanks, glad you liked it!
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Nice site! I will use it. Bookmark!

May I recommend to add https://www.nxter.org/
The magazine publish valuable information about NXT and Ardor. Every few weeks they publish a synthesis of what is going on within the community. The magazine is active since about 3 years already.
Activity: 12
Definitely something a lot of people including myself are looking for these days. Keep up the good work!

AltcoinToday might be interesting to add and maybe have a separate view for ICO news and coins that are already available on exchanges :-)
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
top man, looks like a winner even in these early days, tell folks its based on a blockchain have yourself an ico and boom you'll make a fortune lol

nice site though i'll be keeping an eye on it
Activity: 53
I like what you've done here. I'll be following this and using it for sure. 
Thank you, glad you like it. You're reading my mind Smiley Adding more "community" like signals are on my todo list as next. I will start maybe semi-automatically at first until I fully tweak algorithms for choosing which posts from twitter/reddit/etc to show on CryptoPanic. Also working on Submit a Link feature, so that individual blog owners or any link outside current news sources can be submitted. Feel free to post any other suggestions.
Activity: 70
This is an excellent tool thank you. When the price changes I'm always quickly trying to investigate why, and this will really help.
Have you considered also adding twitter/reddit live tickers for even shorter term trading news?
It was getting more complicated for me to keep track of many reasons and indicators why prices are skyrocketing or falling, so as a developer I decided to solve my pain by creating an aggregator of all the news and letting users vote on wether the particular news are giving positive or negative signals. Many more features are on their way, but as "they" say - skip perfection and launch early Smiley Hope you find it useful too. Feedback and ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.
https://cryptopanic.com
Pages:
Jump to: