Pages:
Author

Topic: I made my first purchase of bitcoin. too little too late :( - page 7. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
it does not matter if you buy it in small amount it depends on your own desire.
according to me yes bitcoin will survive in the next 2-4 years, we can see from his performance this 4 years.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Its a great decision that you bought it.
Its a volatile market and wait a few months and you will see it in a different aspect.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?
I think that's a pretty good step at least late that's better than nothing and to buy bitcoin you also need to pay attention to the price. nobody knows in the future later but according to many people as demand on bitcoin is getting more and supply does not increase so bitcoin price will rise even higher.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
there is no too late or early since you already make the decision. right now the market is in a wild state, so you might want to sell it at a loss or just close your eyes and check it back a month later. Smiley
Activity: 46
I think it's not too late actually. Wise invest dude. I think if you smart and careful enough, i think you can get more profit from it. I think in 2-4 years later bitcoin price will go up and up man because bitcoin still have many potential. So don't worry and wait to get some money from bitcoin.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Good decision Im also holding small amount of btc little by little because I believe bitcoin value will continue to move up in the coming years and its not too late to earn bitcoin from now $10k - $15k is approaching so more profit is coming from bitcoin hodlers.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?

It is not too late to invest bitcoin even if it very expensive to purchase now because the most important is the value that you will gain after that series of increases from the last value in which your bitcoin is just purchased. Lets say the bitcoin value for now is at $3,600 before this year will end it is very possible it will become $5,000 so you well gained from that gap and more. After 5 years the speculations value was $ 15,000 so you will so much gaining in hoarding alone how bout more if you trade it? There is no time frame for investment it is your will to invest is the most important.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
 Yes dude that is the right decision ..and this is the right time to purchase bitcoin cause as of now bitcoin value became cheap and it suddenly crash deeply. I hope that bitcoin will not be dead and it will climbed again like our thought. I suggest dude to keep your bitcoin for a long term .cause ithink there's a chance bitcoin will survive and it will rise in the next 2-4 years. .who knows.
Activity: 196
I think it is not too late to purchase some of bitcoin, because i think bitcoin currency will goes up in the next 2-4 years. Better late than sorry m8  Smiley goodluck on ur purchase! hope the best for this community
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Bought some more too, hope it will go up soon Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
The current price now is too cheap and you can expect small profit from your small holding in a few days when the price start picking up again. but i suggest to hold for long term and no one knows what will be the future price of bitcoin in 1-2 years.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

You can never tell yourself it's too late to enter. Obviously sooner is better. I kept telling myself it was too late to buy Amazon and Apple stock... and look at the price now, obviously 5 years ago it was not too late. The same applies to bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Buy now bitcoin is a good solution. Especially in these days, when he fell sharply in value. In a few years it is expected that bitcoin will fly up to a rate several times higher than its current rate, and according to some forecasts by 2025 its rate can be $ 100,000. So do not miss your chance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
Well good luck to you for you first purchase of bitcoin, Don't worry i think it's not too late. Maybe the next 2-3 years you will be proud of yourself i think that bitcoin will rose up again and again and when you reach your goal which is in the next 2-3 years your a rich man now  Wink Good luck again and have faith on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's not too late yet, if you see the price now Bitcoin still dropping, and maybe can drop again in the next few days again, so now it's great to buy and stock some Bitcoin, if not able to buy whole coin, fraction is also great and if you hold it for a long term you will gained more profit
Activity: 210
From my opinion it is never to late to invest in Bitcoin. You made a very good decision and it is at a good moment. The founder of McAfee antivirus said that bitcoin will reach 500.000$ in a few years and I have no doubt it is going to happen. If you invest 10$ every month I think you can me rich at seniority.
Activity: 308
nothing is too late for you to try something new ! It's just 4000$ now ! 100 000$ with be reached in the next 10 or 20 years more ! So do you think you late for buying now , lol ! I think that's better later than never. After a 2 years , you can see your balance keep growing and you will be treated well by bitcoin ! Remember the pizza guy ! Start from the bottom now we here !
Activity: 266
Merit: 107

Nope ! You're not yet too late, you've already made a right decision bro! If you have a little more you can add up to its more good. After a 2 years maybe 3 or so on, see how your money grows and you can realize that you have already made the right decision.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I appreciate that investment but I don't agree with your statement that it's too late to buy Bitcoin because I believe that we are still in the early phase of development and as a technology, we have a very long way to go.

In next 2 to 5 years, I think Bitcoin could hit $50,000 realistically considering the growth rate of user base and merchants. We are heading in a direction of offline market environment which would allow us to use our Bitcoins without converting it into the fiat currencies.
Activity: 350
No one is late when it comes to Bitcoin. And like many said to you, you made a good decision buying it. It's now up to you wether you want it to invest altcoins or do some tradings. Actually many are projecting that Bitcoin will even sky rocket end of this year. And there will be another hard fork that will happen this coming month of November, another month to buy good BTC.
Anyway, is it safe to keep BTC on trading platform like Bittrex and Poloniex?
Pages:
Jump to: