Pages:
Author

Topic: I made this t shirt for myself. what do you guys think? - page 2. (Read 3288 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

Im making some awesome ones. I'll show you guys soon. If you are still interested we might work out a way to exchange bitties for a T.

I'd be interested, given the design is good. Can't be too bias, now can I?  Wink
I tried  design this t-shirt with tee spring
Hoddies and long seleeve were also available
http://teespring.com/bitcoint_t
but it did got the min. sale required for prints , although 3 days are still left.

The ones I'm designing are very interesting ( I May be wrong and get lots of hate)  lots of Photoshop work involved... Not just a B.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

Im making some awesome ones. I'll show you guys soon. If you are still interested we might work out a way to exchange bitties for a T.

I'd be interested, given the design is good. Can't be too bias, now can I?  Wink
I tried  design this t-shirt with tee spring
Hoddies and long seleeve were also available
http://teespring.com/bitcoint_t
but it did got the min. sale required for prints , although 3 days are still left.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Life is my dream, what is yours?

I am not a very big fan of the color, but other then that it looks awesome. I would buy one for sure.

i bet it took you a long time just to design that, such art much design

So, this comment bug the shit out of me. Thanks though for writing it.
Because of that, I decided to learn photoshop. It was long over-due anyway.

Thanks to some funky vegetation I came up with a pretty sick theme for a line of T-shirts. (of course bitcoin related).  I'm working on the designs right now, and shortly making the shirts.
You are correct, if you go to amazon and search bitcoin t-shirt, they are all pretty unimaginative.

Just wait.....

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am not a very big fan of the color, but other then that it looks awesome. I would buy one for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Not the most creative, but nice.

Also needs another copy on high quality tissue.
Tissue?

A BTC t-shirt does not need to be creative. It just needs to be able to show the BTC logo so more people can be aware about BTC.

BTC t-shirts need to survive some laundrings at least, so it will be able to show the BTC logo longer
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
lacking artistic sense
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
I like it. I would go for some cool adage under the symbol.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Would buy! Looks pretty cool.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Tissue?

A BTC t-shirt does not need to be creative. It just needs to be able to show the BTC logo so more people can be aware about BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Looks awesome!
Activity: 196
Hi
I would probably buy one if I were to find it on a reputable site.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Not centered and have you washed the shirt a few times already?
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?
Hahaha, nice thing yeah. But maybe you need your Bitcoin address in form of a QR code on it as well. If you run into people who are Bitcoin enthusiasts, they could give you some BTC for spreading the word. Maybe also include bitcoin.org or something, so people know where to get more information! They may not recognize the BTC logo
Activity: 51
Looks amazing man!
Activity: 178
Not much creativity in that one but better than not having a bitcoinshirt at all.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I think it looks great! 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think you should get a black shirt and get a golden chrome bitcoin icon on it to be flashy so that it can attract more attenition and have on the back of the shirt, did you get yours yet?
Pages:
Jump to: