Pages:
Author

Topic: I managed to invite 1 of my friends to invest in bitcoin - page 7. (Read 898 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 3
today as usual I went shopping to my neighbor's shop, to buy groceries, for daily needs.
and when I got to the store I saw the shopkeeper holding a cellphone,
and at that time he immediately asked me and while pointing at his cell phone, and said what ad is this, ma'am? and at that time I immediately smiled, apparently on his cellphone there was an advertisement for an application for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto. and at that time I explained that it was an advertisement for buying and selling bitcoin exchanges. and at that time he asked me what is bitcoin? and I explained to him as best I could that bitcoin is an asset for the future, and we can invest in it, and I also explained that I also invest in bitcoin, and after that he finally got interested in investing in Bitcoin, and downloaded the exchange app and he immediately ask to be guided by me to buy bitcoin, and to be honest I'm happy because my neighbors invest in bitcoin just like me..

and I also before he invested, had warned him earlier, that investing in bitcoin is very risky, profit and loss.
and i also suggest to join this forum to learn more about bitcoin.

because honestly I myself am still a beginner. what do you think everything i do
is it wrong or not?
Pages:
Jump to: