Pages:
Author

Topic: I miss the good old days - page 4. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 288
January 05, 2021, 06:46:22 AM
I miss the good old days. I had to sell my bitcoin over the years because of medical bills and I wish I had some, bitcoin was a big part of my life for a decade. I'm extremely depressed.

Not just about the money but I miss running 10 nodes to help bitcoin, paper wallets, all the websites, mining, vanitygen, so many memories flood back. I remember my BFL and KNC miners, Bitinstant, Amir Taaki and I still have my alpaca socks. I did so many escrows back in the day.

It's hard moving on with my life, bitcoin basically became my life.
Your history showing you one off most rare members now on this forum because mostly we lost or now have no time to post here its good you are missing good old days now time for looking in future hopefully this will give you some good as well best wishes for your held and long life because you are really one of most reputable members on this forum and its still need some good services from your for better things in this crypto community.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 05, 2021, 06:40:44 AM
I miss the good old days. I had to sell my bitcoin over the years because of medical bills and I wish I had some, bitcoin was a big part of my life for a decade.

Not just about the money but I miss running 10 nodes to help bitcoin, paper wallets, all the websites, mining, vanitygen, so many memories flood back. I remember my BFL and KNC miners, Bitinstant, Amir Taaki and I still have my alpaca socks. I did so many escrows back in the day.
Pages:
Jump to: