Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 10002BTC loan for completion of building and business uplifting - page 2. (Read 2636 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi
If only you believe me and will make this business transaction successful then it will be good between us...
1G3FuNttMwEnHGsDVtJhec4wTKEk8YMPUW
GOOD WILL PAYS! Smiley

5001BTC sent

www.blockchain.info/tx/26ca7f9576dbbea357ee9680403a2d4c5c557b0942c9c8c4d4058fecf7fda204

I look forward to my 5.2% interest Smiley

LOL I actually clicked on it to see if you had lost your bloody mind or not Smiley Well played, good sir. Well played.
Talking to lutpin:I understand that i am unknown & untrusted but i am a newbie and should be advised on what next to do in other to make a good deal and not just mocking unnecessarily,and telling me that i "deserve it frankly" Infact do you actually know when somebody deserves mocking Huh Are you God? Or you just saying? When a wise person tries out this opportunity and gives proper loan security,and finally at the end it becomes successful,Will you still call the person an idiot? Please i beg you if you arent interested then step off and stop giving negative comments here
Talking to Bitcoin_Mafia_Me: Smiley You are wrong! This account was created years back when i joined btcjam and no!did you read the post? There are details on how it will be used and how it will be paid...

I stand corrected on one item - the account WAS created years ago. But still only 5 (now 6) posts. Doesn't change
the fact that your only RECENT posts have been to solicit an insane amount of bitcoin.

As to details? Here are the "details" of what you said it would be used for:

"things I want to resolve in life"
"my building completion" (what building? For what purpose?)
"invest in currency exchange" (extremely dicey, as we've all seen countless exchanges come and go in the blink of an eye)

As to how it would be repaid:

1 year
monthly payment
5.2% interest
MAYBE the promise of paying it all off in one fell swoop if you get lucky

If you walked into a VC's office (venture capitalist) and asked for $6 million, you can bet that they'll want more than a few
sentences explaining what you'll do with the money.
Activity: 699
Merit: 500
So i'm guessing you will also use your account as collateral?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi
If only you believe me and will make this business transaction successful then it will be good between us...
1G3FuNttMwEnHGsDVtJhec4wTKEk8YMPUW
GOOD WILL PAYS! Smiley

5001BTC sent

www.blockchain.info/tx/26ca7f9576dbbea357ee9680403a2d4c5c557b0942c9c8c4d4058fecf7fda204

I look forward to my 5.2% interest Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Talking to lutpin:I understand that i am unknown & untrusted but i am a newbie and should be advised on what next to do in other to make a good deal and not just mocking unnecessarily,and telling me that i "deserve it frankly" Infact do you actually know when somebody deserves mocking Huh Are you God? Or you just saying? When a wise person tries out this opportunity and gives proper loan security,and finally at the end it becomes successful,Will you still call the person an idiot? Please i beg you if you arent interested then step off and stop giving negative comments here
Talking to Bitcoin_Mafia_Me: Smiley You are wrong! This account was created years back when i joined btcjam and no!did you read the post? There are details on how it will be used and how it will be paid...

Please post your secure bitcoin.

I will send over 1/2 now and 1/2 tomorrow.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Here's a couple of reasons why you are (understandably) getting mocked:

• Your account is brand new - created 6 days ago and with only 5 posts to your name.
  • From looking at your posts (all 5 of them) it appears that your primary reason for coming here was to solicit bitcoins.
  • You are asking for an exorbitant amount of bitcoin (over USD $6 million).
  • No details on what it will be used for.
  • No details on how it will be paid back.
  • etc.. etc...

People here aren't stupid. When you post something here that appears shady, expect to be called on it.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
You need stupid ones to rip off, but people around here aren't that idiotic.
Those with nearly enough funds to cover that incredible amount even less.
Being mocked is the most you will get with that request and frankly, you deserve it.
This guy was just mocking me when i messaged him Huh Please i need the good & wise ones to take advantage of this opportunity!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
You're asking for $6.6 Million?!
Sure, let me just fetch my cold-wallet.
Hi
Recently i get messages that there are so many scams being involved in here but i will take that as a warning because i believe there are also some kind & genuine people in here who are willing to help.
Now why i need this huge amount of money is that there are so many things that i want to resolve in life and if i finally find & confirm a person that helps me then just believe me that you will profit big with 5.2% interest.
First of all before i start my building completion,I hope to invest in currency exchange and profit big.Just give me 1year term & a monthly payment and we are already profiting together

But there is an exciting part about this loan:Maybe if things start moving fast and am already in big profits & surpassing the principal amount + interest then i may decide to repay the loan immediately, and be debt free

Incase you are still in doubts that i may run away with your bitcoins,then suggest any type of bitcoin security so i can see if i can meet up with it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: