Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 2btc will repay 2.5 btc My name is very well known - page 3. (Read 3739 times)

vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Can you talk about the site and how it will make an income? Also if the domain name is something worth it, I will buy and you can rent it from me for 50% of your income, is that a deal your interested?
Yes, sell 50% of your income for $100. Great idea, not.

Wrong, very wrong, I am taking a hit with the domain, so if the site doesn't pay back the $100 for domain name, they don't lose anything

If losing $100 (that can be probably resold if the domain is half decent) is the end of the world to someone, I don't think they're going to make a successful site. Are they using 000freehost too with a @hotmail.com email address?
vip
👻
Also if the domain name is something worth it, I will buy and you can rent it from me for 50% of your income, is that a deal your interested?

@OP: Always own the domain yourself, you don't want it to be actually successful and have gweedo cash it out on a domain marketplace Tongue (or halve your income)
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Can you talk about the site and how it will make an income? Also if the domain name is something worth it, I will buy and you can rent it from me for 50% of your income, is that a deal your interested?

Wrong, very wrong, I am taking a hit with the domain, so if the site doesn't pay back the $100 for domain name, they don't lose anything, I lose the coins on a domain name. Also for 50% they are getting a great entrepreneur that is now working hard, cause I have skin in the game, and want the idea to succeed, so I can get the domain paid off. They also have access to a great developer, that can help them either write code, or finding a good developer to make sure the site is top-notch. I thinking more as a business partner if I am renting out the domain, cause the idea fails the domain doesn't get paid.
vip
👻
legendary
I dont want to give too much info.. but it will be like chaturbate.com but for bitcoins

Is the site built where I can see it working? and feel free to pm me
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I dont want to give too much info.. but it will be like chaturbate.com but for bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I need this loan in order to get a domain, i will pay back 2.5 within a week or if youd like, i will give you a % of income from site.. your choice. Willing to do whatever is needed for verification. please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: