Pages:
Author

Topic: i need a cheap effective rig - page 2. (Read 1358 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2015, 05:23:05 AM
i know jack shit dude. i know nothing of doing this im new.

You will need to know these numbers.   We can tell you not much without them.   Electricity cost you should get a bill once a month and can use it to find it.  And vat/import should be easy to know as it's based on country normally......

Again I ask what is your electricity cost?  And do you have a import tax or vat?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 29, 2015, 05:18:06 AM
i know jack shit dude. i know nothing of doing this im new.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2015, 05:11:53 AM
im looking to buy a rig and it needs to be cheap and can make alot. it needs to be sold through amazon. i am not taking risks through anywhere else. if you know of any good rigs that are cheap and effective on amazon please post them.

Amazon is going to be higher then forums or ebay on purchase. So you are fighting a losing battle there in my opinion.  Not to mention you are not buying from maker so your paying new or higher then new price and have zero warranty.

And as far as a rig cheap and can make a lot... that is a lot to ask if it was this easy everyone would mine.   A big factor is not the machine but your electricity cost and if you have import tax/vat.

What is your electricity cost?  And do you have a import tax or vat?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 29, 2015, 05:01:10 AM
im looking to buy a rig and it needs to be cheap and can make alot. it needs to be sold through amazon. i am not taking risks through anywhere else. if you know of any good rigs that are cheap and effective on amazon please post them.
Pages:
Jump to: