Pages:
Author

Topic: I need a little guidance.. - page 2. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
January 23, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
I think this situation will not last for a long time, it will be fine within this month hopefully, so that don't lose your hope and keep trying to get updated on this platform. I hope the price of these altcoins will recover soon, so that don't be panicked and keep faith on this platform.
I think you have done a great job regarding saving or investment, you can be assured of this platform will dominate in the future monetary field and you will get a lot of profit within a very short time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 11, 2018, 12:35:14 PM
Hello ...I am a little baby green bean in this crypto game..I've invested a portion of BTC..LTC and ETH..I was getting help up until this point..I'm not sure whether I should just sit on this, or look to but some altcoins...out of a million coins not sure which to mess with..or which to research..Please give me a clue...If i sound uninformed..yea..I am..Thank you in advance people!!!
[I'm on HITBTC, COINBASE, CRYPTOPIA, GDAX, Coinexchange, Mercato, and YOBIT..and I'm a little nervous about buying..and I don't know anything about what trading is yet]   Undecided
if I think you are too panicked because too much use altcoin you invested is very reasonable, you better calm yourself and buy at the time the price drops a few days or hours at the time of big bubble or the price is rising high you have to sell it because that's what will give a huge profit.6
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
January 11, 2018, 09:49:01 AM
Don't need to worry a lot and you did already invested to those coins you mentioned so you are doing fine and chose coins of yours are not that useless and worthless coins. You look like you did a lot of research before investing and just a little guidance or a piece of advice that I can say is that don't panic when these coins are starting to be corrected.
When you mentioned any coins, remember that you must spend time concentrating on it regularly, that’s the best way for you. Maybe you are young, you have some good coins, I think you are really talent on this field. If you don’t need money any more, you should hold it which help you get a big benefits. You should remember that reading information and analyzing the market is very important. Most importantly, to keep patient and calm  will make you not feel panic. Moreover, you have to accept the risks as same as incur the lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
January 11, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
If you are a newcomer here and you want to start trading , at first I would recommend you to read about every single coin at the top 20( I know it might take some time, but it worth it, so you will have some basic knowledge about the market you are trading at).

Also consider long term trading, as short term trading requires a lot of experience and if you try to short-term trading without any experience, you might find yourself getting into troubles and losing your hard earned money.
Find the coins that you are interested in and just buy them for the long term, sell them when you are okay with the profit Smiley.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
You know that much and you don't need to be guided. What you need to do is to keep on following posts or join a group where there are active traders that you can get free signals about their thoughts and opinions to the altcoins that they are purchasing. And also keep on track with what's happening to the crypto world by being updated with news.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
Yeah the amount of coins which exist nowadays is pretty overwhelming. But don't worry. There are a lot of sources that can help you with making a choice. I'd recommend to try out a few different coins, investing only little amounts of money into them. You can read about different coins on platforms like  CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol, Cointelegraph. I personally prefer Cointelegraph but they all have kinda same news. Although Cointelegraph also has a very cool youtube channel with bunch of funny videos but also they have videos like "altcoin of the week" etc so it can also help you decided whether you wanna invest in what they're reviewing or not
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
January 11, 2018, 12:48:52 AM
Hello ...I am a little baby green bean in this crypto game..I've invested a portion of BTC..LTC and ETH..I was getting help up until this point..I'm not sure whether I should just sit on this, or look to but some altcoins...out of a million coins not sure which to mess with..or which to research..Please give me a clue...If i sound uninformed..yea..I am..Thank you in advance people!!!
[I'm on HITBTC, COINBASE, CRYPTOPIA, GDAX, Coinexchange, Mercato, and YOBIT..and I'm a little nervous about buying..and I don't know anything about what trading is yet]   Undecided

I dont think if this is good or bad but i guess a lot of the famous coins are now currently having their price increase. Means tendency is would go high or low unexpectedly. But no one is too late in investing. so i would just want to suggest to you XVG or Cardano. They just had their increase but im sure in a month it will return to its highest peek.Becareful also in logging in to those exchange sites because sometimes the site might be bogus and you might misclicked it.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
January 10, 2018, 05:12:58 PM
First of all i would like to greet you into this Cryptocurrency world. This would really be an exciting thing which can potentially bring you good or enormous profits if you done it right.If you do really plan to go with trading then better to learn up the basics.Just search up those newbie steps, this site can help you out if you are reallya complete beginner: babypips.com .. this is a very good place to learn for basics of trading but not completely usable on crypto-trading effectively but atleast you would learn up most basic things on trading.
Activity: 88
January 10, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
While holding bags of coins for now, read and watch videos bout trading that might gives you tips and techniques reading the charts, how market react  with news especially the fake ones, and whales who controls pump and dump market. Don't be in a hurry to jump on things you haven't know something, later you'll miss the ride and you've got a big loss on it. Little by little, invest on one to two coins first with small account of it till the time you know things need to know  in trading. Also, don't put your eggs in one basket so when you invest left something you can used in able for you to cope with such loses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
I would suggest using Hitbtc or Cryptopia for making deposit your trading. Yobit has many scam report, Coinbase sending your withdrawal with very low fees which will unconfirmed for long time. To make success on trading, read graph price, every market has different option convert. You need buy it and sell it at right time before being dump.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

look For best ICOs that have a working product, many of them making money For its early investors,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
before you can invest you need to have a good knowledge with that different kind of coins and how their flow. You must know first their ability or potential so you can decide on how much can you give your capital to that kind of coins, you must know first the pros and cons in investing. Maybe you need to research more.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
for the size of a beginner I feel it's only natural if investing coins continue to be traded in the market would be nervous because of the lack of experience and of course because it's first experience and it's a human thing. mending you guided first if still a beginner in the world trading
Activity: 3
January 10, 2018, 08:11:04 AM
Hello..I want to thank you guys for giving me GREAT info and I'm applying it to my daily actions!!!
I have one big issue and I dont want to make any mistakes...How do i buy TRX..I have LTC and Id like to add USD to my LTC so I can get the TRON..can someone tell me what to do first?? Thank you!!
Activity: 3
January 10, 2018, 07:27:09 AM
Thank you so much!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
Just want give a little suggest too.. Smiley
Try convince yourself, having a strong intention, knowing a lot of things to know., to encourage your efforts and adjusting the coins are popular today to be invested or suitable for trading. By knowing the price developments in the market over time of course it can be very helpful and eliminate the hesitation to choose the right coins. And if you have a close friends who are much more experienced and knowing more about trading, it's good don't forget to asking a lot of things to him/her till you can following his/her skills. good luck on your efforts.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
Darling, I would recommend you to check out different platforms about blockchain etc as much as you can! CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol, cointelegraph... actually cointelegraph has a pretty cool youtube videos about everything! and a lot of interviews with people who really know how crypto works. check it out
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
January 10, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
First of all, don't ever dream to rich in one night in crypto. All you need to trade crypto is capital that you ready to lose and patience. That's why there's no stop loss in crypto trading platform, it's all about holding when you see the price down extremely. Remember this: buy, hold, sell.
Activity: 58
January 10, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
The best strategy for someone new, is to read as much as possible, watch what happens for a while, after a few months. You have to know the the scams and shitcoins from something real before you put your money at risk.... In the meantime sit and hold your investment in top 10 market cap coins only.

If you want to learn about trading, don't take any courses or pay anyone for information... go to Youtube and learn about forex and equities trading so you can get some idea of the basic principles.. and remember crypto markets are unregulated, which means that market manipulation is rampant. Try to learn about market manipulation so you don't get caught up in illegal pump and dump schemes or HYIP schemes

Remember one thing... If it sounds to good to be true... it is ! Your better off earning 5% a month than loosing everything on an uninformed decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
Also newbie in this Crypto world like you, my opinion is we need to invest our money in small currency like  DeepOnion, xvg, dogecoin, XP and Linda. I think this coin is better for us...
Pages:
Jump to: