Pages:
Author

Topic: I need altcoins investment advice guys. - page 4. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 15, 2018, 07:58:13 PM
Ethereum is the long term supportive investment so if you buy know it will raise 2x present on end of the year. But majority of the investors are maintain to Bitcoin investment. All altcoins growth is depends on supply demand so we should buy good platform we will expect good profit. You must analyse your own then invest to best platform.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
July 15, 2018, 07:45:35 PM
The Crypto market is down at the moment, The best time to buy is now you need alot of funds to invest. Stay calm always market is going to recover. There will be a bull market and bear market as long we chase our dreams and be positive always.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:01:19 PM
The cryptocurrency market is more special than the traditional market at points that are always affected by the news. So, if Bitcoin has fallen, or if you suddenly rise, do not panic. Stay calm and review the market because there are still a lot of better altcoin in the market and you can completely invest in those altcoin to get great returns.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 15, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
I don't like buying coins during ICOs, I prefer to buy after they list and the price goes down but I have a problem of investing in the right one that will yield profit because I have seen projects start to misbehave after ICO( listing on a very poor exchange, listing lower than ICO price or stop responding to some investor's questions). How does one know the right project that will yield profit to invest in or does one but gamble with coin or tokens to invest in?
I will try to vote kickcoin it's still undervalued right now. if you are seeing about it will give you monthly emission that has already explained in the kick's blog. Another choice just like remme, eidoo and many more. But kickcoin still being the best choice for you consider it was offering a very big emission for everyone who holds it
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 15, 2018, 06:47:35 PM
Buy new coins on Binance only because that Exchange research all the projects deeply before listing and small chances to loose money there but DYOR!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:40:33 PM
there is a crypto project Socratus in here you need it and I can advise it to you therefore I advise you
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:36:59 PM
I don't like buying coins during ICOs, I prefer to buy after they list and the price goes down but I have a problem of investing in the right one that will yield profit because I have seen projects start to misbehave after ICO( listing on a very poor exchange, listing lower than ICO price or stop responding to some investor's questions). How does one know the right project that will yield profit to invest in or does one but gamble with coin or tokens to invest in?
Pages:
Jump to: