Pages:
Author

Topic: I need help! - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 28, 2021, 01:17:39 AM
Hi, you can post the image link you got when you uploaded the image and paste it here ok? If you need extra help dont hesistate to email me for my recovery services.
ok, i will try again. i dont copy the letter i just close the window.

Hi, you can post the image link you got when you uploaded the image and paste it here ok? If you need extra help dont hesistate to email me for my recovery services.
ok, i will try again. i dont copy the letter i just close the window.
can you put the link here please?

Lets see here we go.https://ibb.co/hCqHQCc
its good?

https://ibb.co/T2wCYSz
After the transactions i made.

What i see is that the wallet begin to scan like from the block 155,565 some like that not since the block 0.
 I do 2 rescaning 1 with the locked wallet and another one unlocked to see if any diference but nothing no diferences at all. I think that must be the first addresses i can make address with 3HR and 1bc i think is missing the P2PKH address because it was really early it only cost like .08 cents or .8 cents each one dont remember. I know that i can delete the program and with my password and passphrase i got all my info back. My private key its attached with my password and passphrase and thats good because if not i will lose it really long ago.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
July 28, 2021, 01:02:25 AM
July 28, 2021, 12:44:22 AM
You can upload the images to imgur and link them here.
(wont be displayed as image for newbie accounts, just link)

For the wallet.dat file, you can just open a "virgin copy" of it using a good text editor and search (CTRL+F) for:
Code:
name,
The next string should be an address, then check a multi-blockexplorer (eg.: https://blockchair.com/) to see if the results have bitcoins/altcoins.

Virgin copy: make a copy of the original file, not the ones already opened by Bitcoin core or any software.

Lastly, if the wallet file was bought, it's a scam.
  NO that wallet is mine i got the password passphrase and encryption password i dont worrie about that i worrie about i dont know how to do it. I was really lucky to begin really early. Imagine i dont understand how to upload the picture!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
July 28, 2021, 12:33:24 AM
You can upload the images to imgur and link them here.
(wont be displayed as image for newbie accounts, just link)

For the wallet.dat file, you can just open a "virgin copy" of it using a good text editor and search (CTRL+F) for:
Code:
name,
The next string should be an address, then check a multi-blockexplorer (eg.: https://blockchair.com/) to see if the results have bitcoins/altcoins.

Virgin copy: make a copy of the original file, not the ones already opened by Bitcoin core or any software.

Lastly, if the wallet file was bought, it's a scam.
July 28, 2021, 12:06:53 AM
Hi to everyone!
 I need some help because suddenly i remember mining like crazy in the early days late 2009 to 2010 somewhere there and back and forward along the years till like 2017-2018 then i completely forget about it. I got this pic to prove that i got plenty of deposit because i never before i mean NEVER before i make a withdrawal or any deposit. But i remember having a bunch but i cant recover them. i do it before but i don't remember how to deal with computer or programs.
this picture you will see i got 4,005 encrypted keys with metadata. Remember i never do a withdrawal or a deposit my self from my wallet never then i proceed to send some satoshis to the bitcoin core wallet and then send it back and all good till there to make a rescan and one time finish the rescan nothing i decrypt my wallet to do another rescan and again nothing but the rescan begin from the block 155,300 or some like that not from the block 0 i remember was on the early before the mentioned block. I cant post the pic can someone tell me how to do it? i got debug log picture of the encrypted keys with metadata and the other picture after the deposit and send it back to my other wallet and shows 4,011 encrypted keys with metadata so mean that the 4,005 encrypted keys are deposits. I just want to know if i can get it back basically without computer skills or look for some like wallet recovery service but wow its amazing how people trust in that man Dave bitcoin. I really need help to sole this. I remember having a lot of bitcoin and its like hard for me to trust nobody, some advise or instruction are welcome!!! How i can upload the pics? i ve been hours trying to do this barely sleep reading and trying to do something without results. I remember in 2010 having almost 10,000 bitcoin i ven can believe it and thats a fact. Let see how this goes for the good!
Pages:
Jump to: