Pages:
Author

Topic: I need help about some coin prices. - page 3. (Read 353 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
October 07, 2021, 01:29:43 AM
People here are cautious because it's hard to be blamed for something you speculated in. There's no guarantee with anything anymore, and you could only do it for yourself and don't want to affect somebody else's decision because of you. That's just the way it works here. Unless you are willing to succumb to crypto signals, plenty of free channels give it out, but it's usually a fraud or not an effective way to approach it.

Take care of yourself with those PMs. I know many members here have mentioned it already, but it's never wrong to remind you again to be careful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
October 06, 2021, 08:04:10 PM
Hello,
I know people here are cautious about sharing analysis. I need help about the price of some coins and I'm thankful if anyone who likes to help, PM me.

Thank you.
Asking for help and advice is not a bad thing but be careful of what you are asking for, because the internet is full of people who are trying to exploits the fact that you are new and will scam you out of your money, so if you are trying to make some money do not trust anyone or anything before making sure it is legit and doing some good research on it, and especially in the crypto trading business where they will always try to make you invest in some dead coins.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
October 06, 2021, 07:41:52 PM
Hello,
I know people here are cautious about sharing analysis. I need help about the price of some coins and I'm thankful if anyone who likes to help, PM me.

Thank you.
Expect the barrage of Pm's came from those scammers and dont make yourself  get hooked into someone who do claims that they do have some profitable signals or trading indicators because its just a pure scam.

Knowing prices is something that isnt possible on this market or even lets say on traditional markets.If these things were possible on the first place then lots had already make out
themselves to be rich and making tons on this place.

Make your self learn on various things connected with trading and this isnt only involving a short span of time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
October 06, 2021, 06:53:17 PM
Hello,

Thank you.
I don't think PM is necessary. Why not ask publicly and so the other people will see and read it as well. Don't get wonder why a lot of scammers will PM'ed you as you've asked. Maybe if you want P2P transactions but not the way to sourced.

If you were able to know the price of your coins it is better to look on the https://coinmarketcap.com/, a legit source of information that will clear your minds, not through PM or whatever it is. You can hear numbers of analysis if you want but since you've asked for PM, that is something shady might happen. I think you have to make your own analysis.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 06, 2021, 05:02:28 PM
Only way to get that kind of help is to be transparent so people can see on what coins you are focused.
I agree but I have been thinking why the OP did not reveal the coins in which he was interested and try to get help in the forum like almost any member does? The only possibility I think makes sense is that maybe he thought he found some hidden gems and he does not want to reveal this information to the community as he wants to buy those coins for a cheap price and he only wants to reveal that information to those that volunteer to help, it does not make the most sense but this is all what I have as this behavior is dangerous as scammers could try to take advantage of him.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
October 06, 2021, 07:32:13 AM
I need help about the price of some coins and I'm thankful if anyone who likes to help, PM me.

Thank you.
This is not a good idea, Beware mate, Scammer can take this opportunity and they can PM you for helping.
I think It would have been good If you would a clear post about your Coins on here.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
October 05, 2021, 10:48:46 PM

Try to learn about it - Psychology of market cycle. It is not easy to get confidence to buy coins in depression phase and you have to wait too long. The best phase to join is Disbelief phase with which you will accept a big higher price but your waiting time will be shorter.

You will earn profit within shorter period after accumulation.

If you compares the Market cycle chart with charts of Bitcoin, Gold and some top altcoins, you will see similarity. By that I meant, the Psychology of market cycle works for different markets & different cryptocurrencies.

The chart simplifies things and help you to think as whales.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 04, 2021, 04:03:27 PM
Only way to get that kind of help is to be transparent so people can see on what coins you are focused.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 04, 2021, 01:13:46 PM
I need help about the price of some coins

Instead of asking people get in touch with you privately, hence give him the opportunity to scam you, why don't ask your questions here?
Do you expect people will give you privately more info than publicly? For free?

Now, if you want to see the prices, get to TradingView, or, if it's lesser known coins, Coingecko, Coinmarketcap or Worldcoinindex may help to get an idea.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
October 04, 2021, 08:31:29 AM
Your question can be easily answered by going to Google or Youtube. They’re your best friends and the information is free for you to access. Coinmarketcap and Coingecko are the ones being recommended by most enthusiasts here.

I assume that you are new into this space, so it’s better not to engage with scammers who are sending you a direct message offering an answer to your question by just simply redirecting you to their scam offer and let you pay for their ridiculous services.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1164
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 04, 2021, 04:24:39 AM
If you end up requesting good price points for certain coins so that you could make a profit here, then you will end up with a loss, there is no two ways about it. There is no reason for you to end up asking for it because you need to find it yourself and even if you lose it, then you will lose it yourself instead of waiting for others to help you.

If there is a person who could actually trade very well and can make a decent profit, the chances are they won't be around here trying to help you, I personally wouldn't be here trying to help people make a profit if I was already rich from being so great at trading, so try to stay away from the suggestions here, in fact not doing what is suggested here could be even more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 03, 2021, 02:45:50 PM
Hello,

Thank you.
You could have gotten way more luck if you actually revealed the coins you were interested in and told us about your question and why you needed help with those coins, but since you did not do that I doubt there are going to be many members that are going to want to talk privately about this, after all this is a forum and you could discuss anything openly, and since that is the case then you are probably going to have to do those analyses by yourself and if you do not know how then it is important to learn how as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
October 03, 2021, 12:41:52 PM
It's pretty confusing what you need to know exactly. Coin price, coin analysis, or suggestions to buy coins? Unless you clear what you need exactly, we are unable to help you. Just a few spammers or scammers would fill your PM. This forum is enough friendly to open discussion, doesn't necessarily ask PM for coin price. Exchange or CMC would help you to know the current price of a coin. The analysis isn't an easy task, so you may look for a few websites suggested above.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
October 03, 2021, 08:07:56 AM
Hello,

Thank you.
Be careful, there might be some users who'll message you and encourage you to do something, most of them are scam. Tho there are still people who might have the genuity to help you, they're hard to find. So be safe. The safest that you could do for now is to gather information, study about the thing that you want to know. Have the foundation.
That way you won't be needing the help of other people for TA. You could do it yourself if you study about it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
October 03, 2021, 07:56:20 AM
As far as I know, speculating prices is not an issue especially that we have a Speculation Board -- I assume that you are pertaining to bitcoin though and not a shitcoin

Instead of requesting other forum members to have a private chat with you, you can simply share your thorough analysis with a post along with a screenshot of your Technical Analysis and a constructive explanation of that chart. As others have previously stated, this is a huge red flag that may attract scammers.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
October 03, 2021, 07:22:30 AM
I'm pretty sure you can find a lot of info about it already just by looking it up. Really, no one is going to give you a damn accurate answer since the market reacts not to what they say, they're called predictions for a reason. Besides, most info on what predictions are could be inferred just by studying the roadmaps and plans of the coins that you're investing in, when something new releases and you think it's effective, then it'd most likely go up. It's just a personal judgement thing imo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
October 03, 2021, 06:27:04 AM
Be careful of scammers who you are inviting by yourself if you truly need help as regards any coin. Just post the information on the thread and whoever can help with information on that coin will help you in the comments section.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 03, 2021, 05:46:10 AM
Hello,

Thank you.
there are some useful site for that mate, and you only have two option which is CoinGecko and coinmarketcap, because these two were very accurate when it comes pricing of crypto currency and of course very informative as well because they provide links, such websites of the projects and exchanges where the  coins can be traded.. Lastly a friendly reminder never ever rely to any group chat that sharing prices and potential of the coins because nowadays there's a bunch of fraud and scam project also. So be aware mate.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 03, 2021, 03:09:55 AM
Better to do your own analysis to know the price of currency in crypto depending on others will not always give the right news that's why there are many sites that have been researched well to know the price of the coins and with it your skills will increase. Coins move up and down on a competitive basis you can also search the exchange site and google to find better information youtube is more helpful to know different information.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 02, 2021, 11:19:04 PM
Just go to TradingView or download the app and you can see prices for all cryptos on there. And there is a section called “ideas” where “pros” and there is a reason why I used quotation marks, they post their “not financial advice -opinions”.

So you can see what their analysis is and it’s free. Will it help? It might or might not. Keep in mind these are just regular individuals and not some million dollar traders, they probably do it as a hobby. So take their advice with a grain of salt.
Pages:
Jump to: