Pages:
Author

Topic: I need investment Advice - page 3. (Read 972 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:02:58 AM
Do your own research and make sure to understand the technology, the team, and the work that has already been done.

Zen Protocol has been working for over a year creating a new blockchain from scratch for decentralized finance. There is a working alpha and in depth technical paper, whitepaper, and roadmap - the sale is Nov. 30th - Dec. 30th. Feel free to message me or reply here if you have questions.

https://www.zenprotocol.com/en/sale
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 09:34:43 AM
What do you think about conferences about Blockchain projects? I think it's very helpful..
I want to recommend you DASH Digital Cash Conference, Beginners guide to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrency and Blockshow Asia

about Blockshow Asia 2017.. the tickets are very high in price!!
It's very interesting and I strive  to take part in the similar meetings.. These conferences werent chip always but this price is really high
Activity: 112
November 13, 2017, 09:19:15 AM
What do you think about conferences about Blockchain projects? I think it's very helpful..
I want to recommend you DASH Digital Cash Conference, Beginners guide to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrency and Blockshow Asia
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 13, 2017, 09:16:10 AM
Which ICO Should I need to invest?Huh??

I suggest that you invest in bitcoin pr other alt coins because 95% of ICO keeps falling after a long period of time.
Activity: 110
November 13, 2017, 09:09:13 AM
Do some due diligence. Check ratings sites such as http://icorating.com/ to get a better understanding of the propositions.
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 08:22:02 AM
Firstly you need to understand - what the core team is behind the project.
I think these are good choice on this month: HOQU,INS ECOSYSTEM and UNIVERSA.
Invistment is putting your money to work for you and you should know the step for invisting, first is you should know your finance to invest mutual funds and others. Second is learn about basic investing terminology so that you better make dicisions and next is Set a goals and secure for your investing to make your money grow and secure. Last is choose your invistor and know thier background to keep your money grow up.
i getting hard to understand it, how do we know the ICO is good or not? how the step to invest in ICO?
Activity: 22
November 13, 2017, 07:14:47 AM
Invistment is putting your money to work for you and you should know the step for invisting, first is you should know your finance to invest mutual funds and others. Second is learn about basic investing terminology so that you better make dicisions and next is Set a goals and secure for your investing to make your money grow and secure. Last is choose your invistor and know thier background to keep your money grow up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 13, 2017, 05:42:01 AM
Activity: 26
November 13, 2017, 05:40:01 AM
Which ICO Should I need to invest?Huh??
Pages:
Jump to: