Pages:
Author

Topic: i need investor :) - page 2. (Read 3785 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 6
November 04, 2017, 08:17:34 AM
your Idea is good but you are newbie how much do you need ?

1 btc start for good Smiley

1 Btc is not huge amount and why you didn't find that amount? or maybe try to loan from the people you know so that you can start the business that you want and also do you think 1 btc is enough for running a business? since I also think that if you want to get some huge response from to crowd you need to spend some money for it and looking for people and spending for ads is expensive and 1 btc is not enough for this.
It is a significant amount in some economies. We don't know where OP is from.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 03:48:05 AM

1 Btc is not huge amount and why you didn't find that amount? or maybe try to loan from the people you know so that you can start the business that you want and also do you think 1 btc is enough for running a business? since I also think that if you want to get some huge response from to crowd you need to spend some money for it and looking for people and spending for ads is expensive and 1 btc is not enough for this.

can i lend that amount please... so that i can start my business, then i pay back every month  with the interest...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
November 03, 2017, 02:36:04 PM
Have a detailed business plan and let us know the risk reward ratio. If ICO of Altcoins are raising millions for their startups ,then I don't think it will be hard to raise money here if your business look prosperous.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
Remember, everyone, investing in something is akin to loaning money to someone. So however you phrase the business plan or look at it from any angle, it is still a loan. You are advancing money to someone for a project or purpose and you hope to recover your investment (with a profit of course) at some point in the future. It is a loan.

Loans should be backed and secured by solid collateral or some kind of asset which ensures the principal amount loaned is recoverable.

If you invest in something without asking for collateral or doing due diligence, you are playing with fire.

Exactly, thread should be moved to lending.  Roll Eyes
October 17, 2017, 08:14:51 AM

im just start 1 btc when the site launch i will add some features like advertising the site. gambling section and the other product and service
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 11, 2017, 07:38:38 PM

With the current price of bitcoin 1 bitcoin is really a huge amount and I guess that's why he's looking for some investors since he can't avail or get approved by taking up a loan.

Showing a website with any proof of ownership isn't enough to attract investors. I like the services you are offering but you should be transparent for getting real investors.

Try to show real proofs, identifications for those who are willing to invest in your company but don't it immediately here, this is just my suggestion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 340
October 10, 2017, 01:15:44 AM

October 09, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
October 07, 2017, 09:13:38 PM
Remember, everyone, investing in something is akin to loaning money to someone. So however you phrase the business plan or look at it from any angle, it is still a loan. You are advancing money to someone for a project or purpose and you hope to recover your investment (with a profit of course) at some point in the future. It is a loan.

Loans should be backed and secured by solid collateral or some kind of asset which ensures the principal amount loaned is recoverable.

If you invest in something without asking for collateral or doing due diligence, you are playing with fire.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 06:11:54 PM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 10, 2017, 01:10:01 AM
OP - You have being very casual in your approach just by mentioning that you need investor for your business. You have not mention anything like your background, from how long you being running this, how are the sales, what are the revenues you derive etc?
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
September 08, 2017, 03:59:02 PM
Could you please provide some more information. Please PM with a link to your deck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
September 08, 2017, 03:22:15 PM
What will you provide to your investors? Why should we believe you and invest?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
September 04, 2017, 09:15:00 AM
i need investor for the travel and tour business. you can check the website www.aunicaj.com.

the service to be offer is:
 international/domestic fligh ticketing, eloading, paybill, travel and tour packages.

You want investor you will get. why people invest with you? People don't invest with you just see you website. Right now people want to good and secure project for invest. So you don't  submit any project details, How could  people invest with your project ?

So you submit your project details, profit returns, when startup ? how many people owner of your company ?

Give some legal documents of your project. If  your project details ok then you will be get your investor.

You have to impressed  your investor.

online store that accept in btc

Oh,that's why you ask a loan without collateral...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-1-btc-loan-2148801
So you want investors AND a loan of 1BTC. Shocked Cheesy

You get the appropriate answer at your loan thread,you can get the same here as well.

Quote from: Zaizoun
...lock this and gtfo
September 04, 2017, 05:15:15 AM
i need investor for the travel and tour business. you can check the website www.aunicaj.com.

international/domestic fligh ticketing, eloading, paybill, travel and tour packages.

You want investor you will get. why people invest with you? People don't invest with you just see you website. Right now people want to good and secure project for invest. So you don't  submit any project details, How could  people invest with your project ?

So you submit your project details, profit returns, when startup ? how many people owner of your company ?

Give some legal documents of your project. If  your project details ok then you will be get your investor.

online store that accept in btc
Activity: 197
August 30, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
June 07, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

Two things are strongly against you, OP. One is your Newbie account and the second is your lack of proof of ownership of the site you brandished as yours. So, which do you want to attend to first? No one is going to believe any claims you make here without proof because we have really seen enough scams lately online.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 07, 2017, 02:14:01 AM

I like the design of the site and it seems it doesnt need any investors and i would like to ask on how you gonna give us proofs to prove that you own that site? Better to impose or said more interesting plans for this business so that potential investors would find out that this would really be worth it for their money when they plan to invest in.

Im so annoyed for newbie accounts posting some investment thing outhere and doesn't give any clarification on how does his business works, he need to impose all of it so that people could watch and try to see if its worth or not and im totally wondering if their would people will believe immediately on this thing since It's so shaddy to trust those newly registered account and asking for money here.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
June 07, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

I like the design of the site and it seems it doesnt need any investors and i would like to ask on how you gonna give us proofs to prove that you own that site? Better to impose or said more interesting plans for this business so that potential investors would find out that this would really be worth it for their money when they plan to invest in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
June 06, 2017, 02:55:45 PM
To attract investors you have to clearly specify the terms and conditions and the return of investment along with the risk factors. When everything an investor may look for available within your site, I guess an investor might come to a conclusion for going for investment in more quick time. That may help you to get an investor in more quick time.

Is your business a established one or you are a startup ? Best of luck for your venture though.
Pages:
Jump to: