Pages:
Author

Topic: I need investor. We can start with $50 or $25! 100x return within a month! - page 2. (Read 836 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
You know, I register domains for $10 and flip them for more. But since I don't have a financial freedom. I'm not doing very well.
So you resort to dirty means of making money like asking for money which you dont have any interest in giving back? Basically gambling away people's money. If you think being financially free means being able to ask for money from people who dont know you, then you are wrong.

If someone with $50 ( maybe $25 ) can invest on me, We can make it.
How about you get a real job, in this pandemic possibilities are changed but you can still earn a decent living if you start moving out from your basement and use your basic skills.

I don't really know how to prove myself.
Without a prior trade feedback nobody in this forum will trust you with a satoshi. If you need a loan you would have to provide a valuable as a valid collateral. Which is what I guess you are already not having. But you still have a device to access the internet and post here and therefore you should be able to get a loan from your local bank.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
Everything will be done STEP by STEP!

You know, I register domains for $10 and flip them for more. But since I don't have a financial freedom. I'm not doing very well.

Anyways, I'm ready to answer all your verification question and discuss in detail. Thanks In Advance.

$50 is small enough to raised by yourself so even if you are not financial capable still there so many ways to find that amount without even asking money from other people since for doing this its sounds scammy since you don't have reputation also the words you have posted is not enough for people to trust you.

So better not ask any money and raise it for yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Why not use that 300$ instead of asking people here?

Because it's an obvious scam.
I've archived this and added a nice trust feedback.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
Neither that thing you've been saying on here is the truth or just simply trying to scam out but theres no way on verifying out that you are telling some valid things on here.

If you are in need of money for investment then better took some loan and if you are sure that you can repay those interest then you can really proceed with your flipping.

Even though the asked amount isnt something big but no one will really be throwing out some 25 bucks or 50 bucks randomly on some stranger in the market.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Anyways, I'm ready to answer all your verification question and discuss in detail. Thanks In Advance.

well once you asked for 10$ on this

You, Just for $10.

One Project, Lemme know if you want my touch!

then you have already 300$ recently

I've $300 on PaySafeCard that I wanted to get in Bitcoins,

Let Me Know If You Can Do It.

Why not use that 300$ instead of asking people here?
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's hard to trust in this kind of setting.

You're asking not that really much for buying domains. I suggest you to do this alone first and if you know that you can make that gains within a month, you don't need someone's help yet you only need a budget.

So the first thing to do is to get a job and save from your salary and use that to fund this hustle.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: