Pages:
Author

Topic: I need MATIC Mainnet On Trsut wallet? - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 737
Merit: 104
September 28, 2021, 12:18:00 AM
First of all, trust wallet already support matic mainnet. But if you imported your wallet from mew to trust wallet with pvt key then it won't work. You can use metamask to add custom rpc. This is the best option for what you are looking.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
September 27, 2021, 10:58:46 PM
I knew there are many experts on Bitcointalk. They help those who want to seek.
I have a problem with my trust wallet. I want to add maric Mainnet with trust wallet. But I am unable to do that. If someone has solution than can tel me. I am very very Needy. And I do not know what to do.
It did supported polygon mainnet. Its not like the same like metamask that you just change the rpc network and any wallet on it can be now on polygon network. On trustwallet, you need to relog your wallet and choose "Polygon" as your network instead of bsc and erc20 network. Just use your mnemonic, keystore or private key on accessing the wallet.

But much easier to use the imtoken and metamask if youll use different supported network.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
September 27, 2021, 08:49:54 PM
Maybe you just need to update your trust wallet app if problem still occurs. Though trust wallet supports now the mainnet, so it is more convenience for us just to search assets you find matic there and just enable the option and viola. If you have hard time adding it, try to clear cache on you app.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 27, 2021, 07:07:20 PM
I have a problem with my trust wallet. I want to add maric Mainnet with trust wallet. But I am unable to do that. If someone has solution than can tel me. I am very very Needy. And I do not know what to do.

their trust wallet still supports BSC and ErC20 wallets so when you add the automatic network you can't see the incoming coins, if the coins are already entered look at other options either imtoken or MetaMask.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
September 27, 2021, 01:55:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: