Pages:
Author

Topic: I need merit... - page 3. (Read 926 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
To be able to gain merit which we need in order to rank up, we must post replies and quotes that contains a good substance. It means our post should be quality, knowledgeable and informative to readers and must be grammatically correct. Therefore, we must read and search for additional knowledge and use appropriate English language that is helpful to readers. It is quite hard to rank up because of their high standard and merit system, but we can always try to learn and improve our selves.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
February 24, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
please anyone can tell me that how to earn a merit  Huh  Huh  Huh?

After a quick look at your posts, the simplest answer is: you can't.
You need to improve you English first, start understand the blockchain technology and discuss it, learn more about thinks like smart contacts,the lightning network, setting up a node etc. Just be more interested in the technology than the making money out of the signature campaigns and you'll see the change
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
please anyone can tell me that how to earn a merit  Huh  Huh  Huh?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 24, 2018, 08:47:26 PM
Why this thread is still open and the OP is not tagged yet?

Isn't this a true example of rule-breaker with proof?

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my "brother" sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you
side note -edited quote, added extra punctuation.

I though that this is what we are trying to fight, the abuse of the system, but no consequences yet. Why?

Just forward his post to dt member who always give red trust for farming merits, i saw hilariousandco sometimes give red trust for people who was begging for merits.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
February 24, 2018, 08:40:02 PM
And now your abusing it im reporting you

Please feel free to report what you want. There are too many cases now for begging and trading merit, so eyes are on ppl like you, receiving merit for unvaluable posts. Maybe you didn't knew, but you should have read a little. It's information everywhere.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 08:23:52 PM
I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member
Getting 300 replies on your post is not a criteria on how to earn merit. It should useful to this forum and don't rush on your ranking. It will come if you deserve to become one. Don't ask for merit because it will not help you, it will even put a harm on your account.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
February 24, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
Why this thread is still open and the OP is not tagged yet?

Isn't this a true example of rule-breaker with proof?

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my "brother" sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you
side note -edited quote, added extra punctuation.

I though that this is what we are trying to fight, the abuse of the system, but no consequences yet. Why?
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:50:17 AM
I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member
merit is not just asking for someone to give you. you must earn it like what you made in having a replies. you must made a usable topic or usable reply and if someone is happy with it. they will give you a merit. not just begging for it. work hard for it.
Activity: 24
February 24, 2018, 10:34:50 AM
why would you rush to rank up? quality over quantity dude. everyone's working to gain merit. you just need to do some effort to write high quality post if you really want to gain merit. effort plus patience is what we need
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 24, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
trying to rank up quick

You won't get next rank unless and until your account fulfills all the criteria mentioned by the forum management so irrespective or merits, you will also need activity points and those are allotted on the time basis so you won't be able to get that 'quick' jump.

When it comes the merit, that feature is still in the basic phase and will take at least 6 months for everyone to use it in a natural manner. Thus at this stage, it is better to ignore the ranking and focus on contributing to the forum in a better way.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

Dude are you serious? It means your not reading here in forum, even if you have thousands of replies in your post it doesn't mean it's high quality some are just want to reply to have additional activities and it is easy to reply maybe that is the reason why you have lots of replies and when I check your previous post? I know the reason why you are begging for Merits, just see for your self, no one will ever give you Merits if you continue to post like that, and beggars are not allowed here in forum they will might give you negative trust.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 11:50:22 AM
I don't have merit yet, but I'm working on it. I read a lot of post before i reply, so that my post will not be out of topic. I know that for you to earn merit, your post should be informative and we should write good quality post. It feels good to earn merit because you're working hard on it.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
Merit is not for beggar but for eagerly trying to contribute good discussion in this forum.

and why you want to rank up rapidly to full member?what's your purpose joining here?
Activity: 59
February 23, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
More responded posts, longer posts don't mean that those ones are good/ high quality threads. Lots of users tried copying and pasting or even plagiarising in order to demonstrate that their posts are high quality. In my opinion, it dont solve the problem, instead strongly violates rules of the forum. It's extremely risky to post longer threads if writers are lack of knowledge, English writing skills, experience in crypto world, etc.
Activity: 429
February 23, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
same is my case inspite of  making posts I am yet top get merit . But I will not loose my confidence and will try to make more informative and posts which would make me get Merit . Work hard  do your best leave the result to your destiny

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
February 23, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
merit is good and very expensive Cheesy that;s joke i do  goodluck friend we are friendly
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
February 23, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

So your brother sent you Merit for this post below, and now you are asking for more??

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
There will be consequences here I think, just wait for the DTs to check it.

I also need merit to rank up to member... 20 is enough.

Just quoting you for further investigation Cheesy

I do not exactly know how to get a Merit too.
Pls understand that I am not good in English. Huh Huh Huh

And you too.

I just love the merit system :-D
And now your abusing it im reporting you
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
February 23, 2018, 09:13:52 AM
I googled it and on this forum it said good quality posts with lots of replies helpful information respect for trades, and someone said make a post about needing it and people wiill help explain how to get more and some people will donate more, like i said im new i just follow what previouse subject said now i deserved to be punished, sorry only trying to learn and do what i read i was suppose to
Activity: 47
February 23, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

I'm adding you and your brother to my merit abuse gallery, and putting you both on ignore, so no merit from me in the future.

Im new man trying to learn how it works and my post was useful? Dont do that im trying to learn...im new.
Keep learning and try to improve your English skills (reading and writing in particular); then next step is try to write as good quality posts as you can. Improve quality daily, then your posts will be more informative, more useful over time. Merits will be sent to your account. Please stop abusing merit system; you will be tagged, reported or banned by mods. It is too risky to abuse merit system.
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
February 23, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Wow. Just wow. Look at some people here just begging for merits just to rank. I just can’t believe it. Nothings for free now boys. Earn it, merits are like respect, if you can’t show respect, you won’t get any. So earn it bud. Earn it just like every single one of us low rankers. Such a shame.
Pages:
Jump to: