Pages:
Author

Topic: I need participants for an online study ***ON HOLD*** - page 2. (Read 2232 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I understand its closed, but has anyone gotten paid.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I completed Experiment 3 as well, but don't see a place to input my BTC address. Just in case, here it is:

14F3q8aysNCw4wmEEStNdSnvyNmEqzBg6B

Edit: Payment received!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Hi.  I completed "experiment 3."  Not sure if that was all that was needed this time or not?  Any payments can be sent to this address: 1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo

Username: BitChick

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi All. Just letting you know that XVAMS phase 3/4 has begun. See first post or link for details. Smiley

Thanks!
http://www.xvams.com/xvams/account/login.aspx
Once again, apologies to those of you with no experiments set up yet. It's been hard to keep up. I'm catching up now, though and should get around to you all soon.
I will help if you need more people.  I tried to sign up but it said I needed to be assigned a set.  My user name is the same as on here-  BitChick.

Hi. Yes I emailed you. I've had a lot of people show up, so I'm getting behind with assigning experiments, which I have to do manually.
Hi Everyone! Smiley

Thanks very much to this forum and everyone taking part. I had huge response, - so much so that I have pretty much all the data I need for this stage of the study. So THIS PHASE OF THE STUDY IS NOW CLOSED.

For those of you who just signed up recently to find no open experiment in their login, please be patient, a lot of data just came in very quickly and I have to count up how much of what datasets I need so I can generate and assign new experiments.

This the end of Phase 3 of the XVAMS study, but Phases 4 and 5 will be rolling along soon. If you want me to keep you posted, send an email and I'll add you to a list.

Thanks!

Paul
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Same here. If you have more, I'll help out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Advertise on my site pm me earnbit.blogspot.com
I have signed up and looking for assignments soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have signed up, but I have not yet been assigned any data sets.  Looking forward to doing this.

Thanks for the post!

If I'm able to do additional sets, I'd be happy to do up to the full three which (I believe) a user is permitted to do.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1148
I will help if you need more people.  I tried to sign up but it said I needed to be assigned a set.  My user name is the same as on here-  BitChick.

Activity: 350
aha ive just noticed you can do it more than one session...

Ill continue soon....eyes getting fuzzy now
Activity: 294
BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT
How many sets/pics are there? Im getting bored so for all I know im only 10% through.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Done and done. Overall, not to shabby.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
What if the person have Assburgers and he cannot recognize peoples faces and moods at all?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Legit! and a worthy contribution to science.
Activity: 868
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
Just completed it. Sent you an e-mail requesting payment Smiley
Activity: 350
Thx will complete today
Extended Visual Analogue Mood Scales (X-VAMS)

Developing a Pictorial Mood Scale Suitable for use with Aphasic Stroke Patients
---------------------
I followed the link lol

well ive signed up....gimme some data sets Cheesy
im bored at work today

Oh sorry, Evilscoop, I mainly use my uni email address for correspondence. I've added an experiment for you and you will see it now if you sign in.
I don't see where to submit a bitcoin address? How do you get paid?

Just go to the site, there's full instructions including my university email address. BTC will be paid according to the exchange rate at the time the experiment(s) are done.
Pages:
Jump to: