Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some one to buy me a $3700 laptop on Amazon. Paying 9.50 bitcoins!!! - page 4. (Read 4382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Are you serious due??? Hackforums? LeakForums? ROFL! LOL! They are all SCAMERS and 12 year old skiddies.

I am NOT looking for carded or hacked Amazon gift cards! I want no part in carding or fraud! I would like to stay away from seedy business!

I am hoping someone with a high balance of Amazon funds or CLEAN Amazon gift cards can do me favor and buy the laptop in exchange for bitcoins!

feel free to search the digital goods section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

but i doubt someone have that a big balance, perhaps you could do a partial deal with few person

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Are you seriously?
9.5 BTC only worth 9.5*275=$2612.5, and you want to buy something worth $3700.
So I really doubt  someone will want to take the deal.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Are you serious due??? Hackforums? LeakForums? ROFL! LOL! They are all SCAMERS and 12 year old skiddies.

I am NOT looking for carded or hacked Amazon gift cards! I want no part in carding or fraud! I would like to stay away from seedy business!

I am hoping someone with a high balance of Amazon funds or CLEAN Amazon gift cards can do me favor and buy the laptop in exchange for bitcoins!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Most of people don't sell Amazon Gift cards that cheap here , you may wanna check LeakForums or HackForums but you need to reach an amount of posts before using the Marketplace section .
I guess the best thing you can get is 20% off from Purse.io or you can give https://brawker.com/ a shoot too .

~ Madness
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm hoping someone with a lot of Amazon gift cards to sell could help me out in buying this laptop for bitcoins.

I know I'm asking for a decent discount on the laptop but you will get instant bitcoins for the laptop in exchange.

Please don't reply complaining about the price! It's just what I can afford right now! And only serious people who can for-fill my Amazon request!

I hope you realize that the people who sell these Amazon cards here at such steep discounts are very likely using stolen credit cards to buy them? Ask yourself if the discount you will be getting is worth the trouble as it could come back to bite you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
U can try this with purse.io
Good luck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello! This is my first post and I want to trade! Long story cut short is I need a new gaming laptop to replace my old crappy Dell Latitude laptop died.

Amazon are selling the gaming laptop that I want for $3700. Yes I know that's expensive but I want this laptop to last me 3 + years.

I am willing to trade 9.50 bitcoins at the current market rate in exchange for a buyin me the $3700 laptop from Amazon.

I'm hoping someone with a lot of Amazon gift cards to sell could help me out in buying this laptop for bitcoins.

I know I'm asking for a decent discount on the laptop but you will get instant bitcoins for the laptop in exchange.

Please don't reply complaining about the price! It's just what I can afford right now! And only serious people who can for-fill my Amazon request!
Pages:
Jump to: