Pages:
Author

Topic: I need test audience for a project - page 4. (Read 907 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 29, 2021, 12:57:34 PM
I would love to help out. Let me know what I need to do next.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
December 29, 2021, 08:05:07 AM
I have built a testnet exchange. Very basic barebones. No jazzy UI. No fancy visuals. No mainnet (yet). Would anyone care to help me test it?
Sure, I am willing to test your exchange and give you my honest feedback.
Is this something centralized so we should do regular login with our credentials or something different?

If this thing succeeds and I move to mainnet, I will ensure to reward participants with mainnet tokens (BTC/ETH/whatever you need). Hope you will say yes  Smiley[/font][/color]
Yes.
I prefer good old Bitcoin, so now you just need to tell me how can we access your exchange website.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
December 28, 2021, 07:45:22 PM
I have built a testnet exchange. Very basic barebones. No jazzy UI. No fancy visuals. No mainnet (yet). Would anyone care to help me test it?

I need only a handful of people. You do not need anything. Just a browser. Sign up and play around. Please deposit and withdraw BTC (testnet) and ETH (testnet Rinkeby) if you can, trade around and help iron out bugs (if any). If this thing succeeds and I move to mainnet, I will ensure to reward participants with mainnet tokens (BTC/ETH/whatever you need). Hope you will say yes  Smiley

https://blot3d-56119.portmap.io:56119/
Pages:
Jump to: