Pages:
Author

Topic: I need to double 4,000 USD in 2 weeks - page 17. (Read 6141 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
if you want to double your trading capital within two weeks I think it is very unlikely, because the current market condition is not stable and there is no good news that can trigger the price increase of cryptocurrency so very danger and high risk. your target will not be in two weeks.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:16:32 PM
Do you need to cash out $8K in two weeks or are you OK with paper money? If latter is OK, I can do 5x.

Tomasz
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:12:45 PM
Probably what this guy expects is big, maybe highly experienced people will make it possible through the learning they gained through different earning activities available in the cryptocurrency network. Probably he might end up losing investing on scams that promise profit in multiples of the investment within very small time period.
It seems to me that even scammers will not be able to double 4000 dollars in 2 weeks. In any case, there were no such options, when a coin issued 200% of the results for 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 08, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Probably what this guy expects is big, maybe highly experienced people will make it possible through the learning they gained through different earning activities available in the cryptocurrency network. Probably he might end up losing investing on scams that promise profit in multiples of the investment within very small time period.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
Hi,

I will attempt this and I need to double 4,000 USD in 2 weeks

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
That post were made lot of time ago but if you are still thinking how you could earn some money in crypto that will be the easiest time to do it, investing in most of coins should bring some profits in near future thanks to down that market is still having, just invest and wait till our market will recover, than prices should be better than now.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 01:10:27 PM
Try to invest in ICO projects, as it is useless to try to get such profit on the bear market. Then necessarily share the result in this thread.
Activity: 146
July 08, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
I advise you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Because these three coins are very worthy for you to hold in the short and long term. Yes maybe now the price is still very low but if you hold it in a few years will surely increase many times over. But if you want to double in just 2 weeks, I think it's very difficult.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 08, 2018, 12:22:02 PM
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?

In this period, I think it is nearly impossible to do that by investing in top coins. If you want to reach that amount in just two weeks, you can try to find some promising tokens, but I must say, I think this can be extremely risky.
Activity: 119
July 07, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
This guy has probably lost all of it's money because of the bad market conditions, and i am  glad that it happened. The market was not good for making that kind of investment and trying to make a huge profit out of it, he got what he deserved.
Activity: 75
July 07, 2018, 03:00:21 PM
If you are looking to make money just like that in crypto, 99% chances are that you will lost 90% of your money in those 2 weeks. There is no magic wand in the crypto, you need to choose projects based on your research and take a significant risk in that. There are various good projects and good team working on making it a solid profitable project but there is a huge risk associated. DYOR and invest wisely.
Activity: 266
July 07, 2018, 12:57:10 PM
If you are looking for easy money in the crypto currency then in vain. Attachment to the Crypt is a high-risk investment, you can greatly increase your money, but you can lose a lot. All because of the high volatility
Activity: 448
July 07, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
Already enough time has passed since the publication of this topic. It would be interesting to know from the author - could he double his 4000 in 2 weeks? In my experience, soot, that it is almost impossible, unless of course we are at the end of 2017.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
Did you hear something about new ethereum fork - Exereum?
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
I think current market situation won't give you double profit in short term. Irrespective of any coins you can earn good returns if you wait for three to four months, current market situation is down and it is a good time to buy but immediately or with in the specified time double the price is not possible. Crypto market is always volatile and waiting is the mantra you should have to double your investment.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
If the coin advice you have to buy is I suggest you buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and NEO. But I'm not sure if within 2 weeks you can double. Surely you need more time from the coins I mentioned.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 04:00:51 PM
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
At present, the price of the market is increasing and developing steadily. You can buy all the coins there on all major exchanges. I believe that within a fortnight your assets will increase dramatically
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 06, 2018, 03:55:01 PM
In the event that you need to twofold your cash which is 4000 dollars in 2 weeks and equivalents to 8000 dollars.

I think you have to make an exploration so you can get enough data so you can comprehend what coin is conceivable to end up twofold the cost.
Activity: 490
July 06, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
Hi,

Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?
If you want to x2 your property for two weeks, then I suggest you learn about KCS coin. It's a coin of Kucoin exchange, and recently this exchange has a lot of program rewards for new users. So I think KCS can increase in a short time
Activity: 504
July 06, 2018, 03:27:16 PM
Hi,
Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?

Are you nuts?! You want to double up your $4,000 in two weeks with this kind of market? Good luck to you then. As of the moment, markets are really bright red in color. Down trend isn't finish yet that's why people are always on a panic mode just to prevent themselves from losing too much money. If you can really make that happened, ok then do it. I hope it didn't take you a long time because the market status right now.
Even in this market there are possibilities to make a lot of money but you need to look for them and be ready to take the risk, SysCoin was experimenting very fast movements just a few days ago and you could have doubled your money in a matter of hours and if you invested in Dent just a few days ago you could have obtained 130% in profits.
I'm even scared to think what thoughts this man has in his head. 4000 dollars for two weeks can not be doubled. And not only because of the current state of the market. even in the past, there were no such opportunities. Although if fate smiles and you find a project that will increase its cost for two weeks twice, then it is worth buying this coin. But it's almost impossible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
July 06, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
Hi,
Any coin ‘suggestion’ ?

Are you nuts?! You want to double up your $4,000 in two weeks with this kind of market? Good luck to you then. As of the moment, markets are really bright red in color. Down trend isn't finish yet that's why people are always on a panic mode just to prevent themselves from losing too much money. If you can really make that happened, ok then do it. I hope it didn't take you a long time because the market status right now.
Even in this market there are possibilities to make a lot of money but you need to look for them and be ready to take the risk, SysCoin was experimenting very fast movements just a few days ago and you could have doubled your money in a matter of hours and if you invested in Dent just a few days ago you could have obtained 130% in profits.
Pages:
Jump to: